Weirdest Vs. game ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest Vs. game ever

Ok, so this just happened today (Jan 8th). Here is the story.
    I was kinda bored, so I though I hop into a game of L4D Vs. that one of my friends was in and play for a bit.

I got into the game late, so they were already at the top on NM. The first round was normal, with only a bot and my friend's buddy getting on the chopper; Here is where it gets weird.

Somehow, the game messes up and we are still just hanging around, not being able to spawn as zombies. Then I notice that one of the bots (zoey) is spawned in the safe room, then a few seconds later, Me and my friend are bill and Fra and one other bot. Also somehow the chopper is actually on the roof, ready to pick us up and zombies are flooding in to attack us. Making the best of what was going on, me and my friend rush to the roof where we find that there is not just one tank... there is 2 tanks attacking the chopper!
    Me and my friend can not believe our eyes as we shoot a few zombies to clean the way a bit and then we make up our minds up as to how we are going to get on the chopper...somehow. As the tanks keep attacking the chopper, I hop down, shoot a few zombies that are in my way, and hop into the chopper, just getting between a side of the chopper and one of the tanks. Then my friend jumps and then gets hit by one of the tanks, which throws him into the waiting touge of a smoker and then one of the bots jumps into the chopper with me and then the cima plays and the round ends with the points being counted and then the screen just goes black, but is in the lobby.
    From there, steam looks to have crashed for both myself and my friend and at the moment (6:21 PM) steam looks to be offline.

Talk about a round that I won't forget soon... haha

Re: Weirdest Vs. game ever

Yeah me and ctrlaltdelete got something similar. We end up losing and so were zombies. We somehow start with the tank, and well the tank cant reach them because they're at the beginning, I lose control and someone else gets it and kicks their ***, so we think its over, but its not, were survivors now, and guess what, they have two tanks, chopper is there as well, but we get our butts raped. Then when we think its over, were zombies again, but nobody gets tank, it just keeps saying So-so is gonna be tank, and keeps switching person but never gives us tank, that time they make it, since the chopper was already waiting, and so we think its over, that it was just some kind of sudden death finale since no one made it... it wasn't. Now nobody was alive, and the game just kept going on, so yeah that was it, we left

Comment

Re: Weirdest Vs. game ever

Originally posted by TexasJr.
      Yeah me and ctrlaltdelete got something similar. We end up losing and so were zombies. We somehow start with the tank, and well the tank cant reach them because they're at the beginning, I lose control and someone else gets it and kicks their ***, so we think its over, but its not, were survivors now, and guess what, they have two tanks, chopper is there as well, but we get our butts raped. Then when we think its over, were zombies again, but nobody gets tank, it just keeps saying So-so is gonna be tank, and keeps switching person but never gives us tank, that time they make it, since the chopper was already waiting, and so we think its over, that it was just some kind of sudden death finale since no one made it... it wasn't. Now nobody was alive, and the game just kept going on, so yeah that was it, we left
      haha looks like value has to some bugs to fix there, haha
      My friend got a few pics of what happened, si I'll try and post the pics on here if I can

Comment

Working...
      X