Commander Assination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Assination

Yet again I have been assassinated by my own troops, this time a whole squad ganged up on me and took it in turns to kill me and revive me. For the life of me I can't understand why! I did everything i could but the other team were just better killers. Anyone else wish to share their experience (consider it therapy)?

Re: Commander Assination

I just love the Freudian slip in the title. :thumbsup:

I'm seldom commander but back in the day I was commander of the MEC on Sharqi and one teammate thought it would be funny to repeatedly kill and revive me. Of course, he only did it three times because TK punish was on and three punishes meant a kick so he obviously wasn't the shiniest penny in the roll.

Comment

lol It's good when FF is off and your commander is taking refuge on the carriers catwalk, I always place a few packs of C4 on him and blow him off the side of the boat xD

Comment

I was commander on Kubra once and my buddy was bored that day so he decided to spend the whole round pushing me. I started out prone in the MEC hangars at Intake and by the end of the round he had pushed me halfway up the hill leading to Construction Site. :laugh:

Comment

I thought you were talking about how on no-carrier-attack servers the commander always sits on the carrier and you're not allowed to... assassinate him. I think I might just start ignoring that part of the rule; commanders shouldn't be invulnerable just because server owners are too dumb to realize how their rules affect different situations.

Comment

I like dropping supply crates on the enemy commander cause usually he's just standing there. Such an easy target.

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30N3uQb-qMg[/media]

Commander pushing ftw

Comment

Well my mate was doing some sucking commanding one day on wake. He was near the boats of the carrier. I aligned a boat near the platform, pushed him onto the boat and drove the boat off the map. I jumped out and swam back to safety

Comment

next time call arty on your spot and tell them to come do that again :P

Comment

Some idiot of a commander decided to sit in a jeep at the main and wouldnt budge wasting the vehicle making the other trek to the battle so i offed him with some explosives.

needless to say he went whinging and tried to vote kick me so i followed him arround shooting his feet and when ever he tried stealth i would drop a nade or spray any far away enemies and give him away

Comment

I had a MEC commander on 32 man Karkand one time that hopped in the tank, drove it north of the Gatehouse flag, got out and then proned inside the buildings to hide. Suffice it to say, I was too far south to make it up there by the time I saw him get out of the tank and by then the USMC had already come across the bridge in the Humvee to cap the Gatehouse flag, and one of them was smart enough to see the empty tank on the minimap and hopped in it. I'm sure the rest needn't be explained. I still think our commander that round was a mole who had a friend on the USMC team and was trying to help him get his WCR because NOBODY can be THAT retarded.

...Can they?

Comment

Working...
                      X