Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ghosts of CoD:WaW

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The ghosts of CoD:WaW

    The scariest crap i've ever seen in a video game.

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6VLlFSTdw

  • #2
    Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

    Yeah, Ive ran into all those as well. Assylum is the creepiest map by far.

    Ive also heard the voices on Cliffside and the rock drop in outskirts, the rock drop made me look around and see if anyone was on the server, but I was alone I think I was near the church.

    I did not see any Makin monster. I will have to keep an eye out for it.

    Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

      OK. Makin seamonster has to be a hoax. Ive been all over the coastline looking for it and never ran across it. There are some rocks out in the water in the distance and at the right angle at the other end of the beach, they kinda look like something if I squint real hard

      In Airport, there is a communications room that is straight across from the zombie building. There is a group of radios all stacked up together. If you sit next to them, you can hear someone talking on the radio. Its all static and a muffled japanese voice.

      Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

        Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
        OK. Makin seamonster has to be a hoax. Ive been all over the coastline looking for it and never ran across it. There are some rocks out in the water in the distance and at the right angle at the other end of the beach, they kinda look like something if I squint real hard
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfAWfZTyYI
        Just a sound effect though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

          Originally posted by Spik3d
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfAWfZTyYI
          Just a sound effect though.
          That makes more sense. Thanks Spik3 for the link. A few sights and this one mentioned rumors of seeing a monster.

          Also found a few where there were some puddles in Xbox and when people ran around them, some mud creature pops out. I think they have now removed it, but that may have caused the thoughts of an actual monster sighting.

          Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

            Wish there was more freaking things that would scare the crap out of you.

            Anyway I think the most freaky thing is; why is there a dead Russian soldier in a Japanese cell in the Pacific?

            That was real spooky like that line on LOST when Sayid sees the statue, "What's more frightening? The fact the statue only has 4 toes or the fact the rest of it is missing".

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

              Originally posted by Bradley View Post
              Anyway I think the most freaky thing is; why is there a dead Russian soldier in a Japanese cell in the Pacific?
              Treyarch probably didn't see the need for a dead American soldier model when they already had a Russian one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

                The sea monster is real because when you go in spatater mode and go in to the water you get attacked by shadow. :dead:
                p.s. You need to go way out there.
                it happen to me on 2 players And online

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The ghosts of CoD:WaW

                  Originally posted by Myth hunter
                  The sea monster is real because when you go in spatater mode and go in to the water you get attacked by shadow. :dead:
                  p.s. You need to go way out there.
                  it happen to me on 2 players And online
                  I was in spectator mode and in water and above water and did not see anything looking like a sea monster. Can you record it?

                  Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X