Have a couple questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a couple questions.

ok first off (this has been bugging me, yes i am new at BF2) how do you do a barrol roll dodge type thing as infantry?, and What would be a good mod to get for BF2 because there's so many :hmm: anyways if anyone can answer those question that would be great thanks

Re: Have a couple questions.

1: When you go to prone whilst moving sideways, it does the roll. To you, in first person view, it looks like you are just lying down, but the enemy see it as a role.

2: It depends what you like. There is Project Reality, Forgotten Hope 2 etc...

Check ModDB

Comment

yeah i tried project reality but it kept saying BF2.exe not found and i have tried to fix it but i cant, and i havent tried forgotten hope yet

Comment

Originally posted by jr hotshot View Post
        yeah i tried project reality but it kept saying BF2.exe not found and i have tried to fix it but i cant, and i havent tried forgotten hope yet
        Did you rename BF2.exe to something else?

Comment

no.... and i found it! but then i had to re install bf2 and now i cant find it... actully now that i think of it i have program files and programfiled(x86) or something band all the major bf2 files are in (86) could that have something to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by jr hotshot View Post
            no.... and i found it! but then i had to re install bf2 and now i cant find it... actully now that i think of it i have program files and programfiled(x86) or something band all the major bf2 files are in (86) could that have something to do with it?
            x86 is just 32bit if memory serves me right and x64 would be 64bit and I guess you have vista since XP doesn't bother you this. Try looking through the x86 Program Files when you need to find bf2.exe

Comment

Bf2.exe on Vista 64bit will be located in Program Files (X86)

Comment

kk thanks

Comment

Program Files (X86) is for 32bit emulated programs where as Program Files is for proper 64bit applications.

Most programs will reside in the former folder.

Comment

Working...
                  X