how do I reassign the TV select in Helo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how do I reassign the TV select in Helo

I thought Sloi hated macroers. Anyways, "marco hacking" is a stupid term whether you think it's fair or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
      King of SS, yeah... but I never used a macro. Perhaps you're thinking about Cynic?
      Hate on me because you came back from Frozenlandistan and weren't the king anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 LoGoS.^CyN.TV* View Post
        Hate on me because you came back from Frozenlandistan and weren't the king anymore.
        I wasn't hating on you broski, just stating the facts. I didn't macro and you did... just that simple.

Besides, I never had any delusions about being "the king"... but finding people like you and I who can perform all three functions (fly, gun, ss) with skill is like coming upon the proverbial needle in a haystack.

You're no king either, stud.

Comment

Kings play in CAL. I play in CAL. Thus, I am a king?
          haha
          Seriously, find me 5 gunners left in this game that are better than me. Please. Out of the entire world, find 5 that are better in 2v2s, 8v8s, or pubs. Good luck.

I'll do half the work for you:
          1) Kev
          2) Capped (but he's not as good as he used to be, been playing COD4 for a year, probably won't even come back for CAL)
          3) Bruce

And that's about it.

Comment

You're hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperComplex View Post
              Scroll button/wheel will NOT work to go into/out of TV mode. Only a macro that can that for you and btw, a macro isn't a hack.
              yes - macro is NOT A HACK, but as I recall, macros are STILL a form of CHEATING, and we banned all users (of Macros)

anyway - guess I am stuck using the right mouse button to access the TV missile
              got to learn to keep my hand off it when I aim the TV

Comment

Kings play in CAL. I play in CAL. Thus, I am a king?
                haha
                Seriously, find me 5 gunners left in this game that are better than me. Please. Out of the entire world, find 5 that are better in 2v2s, 8v8s, or pubs. Good luck.

I'll do half the work for you:
                1) Kev
                2) Capped (but he's not as good as he used to be, been playing COD4 for a year, probably won't even come back for CAL)
                3) Bruce

And that's about it.
                *Ahem* Color TV screens? Macros?

I'm not saying you aren't good without those aids, but it strikes me as silly for someone with a "history" like yours to be touting their supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                  *Ahem* Color TV screens? Macros?

I'm not saying you aren't good without those aids, but it strikes me as silly for someone with a "history" like yours to be touting their supremacy.
                  Your saying Cynic has no static TV screen?

Comment

Your saying Cynic has no static TV screen?
                    Apparently he used to, yes.

Comment

"The king" doesn't need macros and color TV's... If you need aids like that, and then you call your self a king?... then it's just sad.

I don't even use macros in RTS games...

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                        Welcome to 2007 lol

When I found out you can add Renderer.PostProduction 0 to your profile.con screen to use color tvs, I did it. It looked cool. I played that way for a few months. Congratulations. You caught me.

Anybody who thinks pubs or scrims mean anything anyway is a baddie lol I could hack in a pub every day for 3 months and come back clean and still be better than everybody here.

Comment

Almost everyone.

Comment

Welcome to 2007 lol

When I found out you can add Renderer.PostProduction 0 to your profile.con screen to use color tvs, I did it. It looked cool. I played that way for a few months. Congratulations. You caught me.

Anybody who thinks pubs or scrims mean anything anyway is a baddie lol I could hack in a pub every day for 3 months and come back clean and still be better than everybody here.
                            Wait so if you were to take a PBSS of yourself, would the TV show up with static or not?

Comment

Wait so if you were to take a PBSS of yourself, would the TV show up with static or not?
                              I'm guessing it would be in color, without static.

In all honesty, I'm curious enough to try it for the lulz...

Comment

PBSS captures exactly what the player sees. To be honest, I don't think the Renderer.PostProduction 0 should be considered cheating. Should having lighting on low be cheating too since you can see into dark areas better?

Comment

Working...
                                X