• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 LoGoS.^CyN.TV*
    replied
    Re: how do I reassign the TV select in Helo

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
    King of SS, yeah... but I never used a macro. Perhaps you're thinking about Cynic?
    Hate on me because you came back from Frozenlandistan and weren't the king anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

I thought Sloi hated macroers. Anyways, "marco hacking" is a stupid term whether you think it's fair or not.

Leave a comment:

• Sloi sauce
    Guest replied

Originally posted by TheDragon View Post
    sloi- u r always such a tard - and as I recall from playing years ago - u were the king of seat switching and macro hacking

King of SS, yeah... but I never used a macro. Perhaps you're thinking about Cynic?

Leave a comment:

• SuperComplex
    Guest replied

Scroll button/wheel will NOT work to go into/out of TV mode. Only a macro that can that for you and btw, a macro isn't a hack.

Leave a comment:

• imported_TheDragon
    replied

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
    Fixed.

I believe you would have to make the modification to "secondary weapon", or something like that. And just to clarify, you're looking to switch to the TV missile screen by clicking the scroll wheel right? I'm not sure BF2 allows anything to be bound to scroll wheel scrolling.
    Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant View Post
    The gunner mode is under ground vehicle controls. That's where you want to change things.
    tried it - did not see anything there?

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

*waits for Sloi to start the onslaught* :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

The gunner mode is under ground vehicle controls. That's where you want to change things.

Leave a comment:

• imported_TheDragon
    replied

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
    I believe you would have to make the modification to "secondary weapon", or something like that. And just to clarify, you're looking to switch to the TV missile screen by clicking the scroll wheel right? I'm not sure BF2 allows anything to be bound to scroll wheel scrolling.
    well- to ANY other button would be acceptable

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

It might be under another tab. The heli controls tabs only apply to the pilot iirc.

Leave a comment:

• LaikaSB
    replied

Originally posted by TheDragon View Post
    sloi- u r always such a tard - and as I recall from playing years ago - u were the king of seat switching and generally wtfpwning everything on the map.

and there is NO place to edits the controls for seat #2 in options -

as I said in OP - i want to change the key to SELECT the TV mode - not to FIRE it - because when I re-hit left mouse to steer - I often accidentally hit the right mouse as well - which DE_SELECTS the TV mode - and to clarify - scroll BUTTON (click) not scroll WHEEL
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• imported_TheDragon
    replied

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
    I need more details... are you referring to soloing or simply gunning for someone else? If the latter, there shouldn't even exist a problem. As for the former, well... perhaps you can simply alter the way you move about the map and engage targets? Just a thought.
    sloi- u r always such a tard - and as I recall from playing years ago - u were the king of seat switching and macro hacking

and there is NO place to edits the controls for seat #2 in options -

as I said in OP - i want to change the key to SELECT the TV mode - not to FIRE it - because when I re-hit left mouse to steer - I often accidentally hit the right mouse as well - which DE_SELECTS the TV mode - and to clarify - scroll BUTTON (click) not scroll WHEEL

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Reassign chopper secondary fire to scroll wheel. That should work unless BF2 doesn't like the scroll wheel in binds.

OT: Has anyone tried scroll wheel for fire to guide TV missiles in BF2? Seems like it would be faster than clicking and wouldn't require a macro.

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

Originally posted by SuperComplex View Post
    Not every key/mouse button can work for TV selecting and I think the scroll wheel won't work also.
    It would if you macro it.

That's if the mouse is macro-able.

Leave a comment:

• Sloi sauce
    Guest replied

I need more details... are you referring to soloing or simply gunning for someone else? If the latter, there shouldn't even exist a problem. As for the former, well... perhaps you can simply alter the way you move about the map and engage targets? Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• SuperComplex
    Guest replied

Not every key/mouse button can work for TV selecting and I think the scroll wheel won't work also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X