Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new glitch

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA5rqFBHqrc[/media]

Was playing vs the other night with rocket and some other guys and the other team kept glitching so there was multiple infected on the map.You can see the result of 30 hunters jumping around on he map.

Re: Another new glitch

Yeah, that was lame. I don't know if Valve has any level of prosecution for that kind of crap (and I don't mean legal).

Comment

Solo sexfired me this, made me lol pretty hard but must have been pretty annoying to be you guys. You were tortoises!

Comment

This glitch is quite fun to do when you are Infected, but it must be pretty frutrating when you are a survivor.

Comment

Yeah, a team I was with did that a few days ago, I found it awesome so I didnt say anything to anyone but I dunno how to go spectator so I myself couldn't do it

Comment

Simple, type spectator in the console.

Really handy when you get teamswitched in Versus.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

It's not even fun to do while on infected cause you have to wait to spawn and then switch, and it's really ****ing annoying when you're a survivor. And after playing a game tonight it seems that everyone finds it really funny. I really hope Valve fixes this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley View Post
                  This glitch is quite fun to do when you are Infected, but it must be pretty frutrating when you are a survivor.
                  Are you just a walking spluttering n()()b? Really all i hear from you is how to cheat, you must really really suck at playing a game normally.

This sux balls, hows aboot...the glitchers need a life, why do people want to ruin games, do they get some kick out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStickMan View Post
                    It's not even fun to do while on infected cause you have to wait to spawn and then switch, and it's really ****ing annoying when you're a survivor. And after playing a game tonight it seems that everyone finds it really funny. I really hope Valve fixes this soon.
                    I saw some guy just doing it continually several times without waiting for spawn timer, and one of my teammates said something about key binding, but yeah I don't think many people know how to do the glitch because I don't see it as much as I thought I would see it

Comment

what was F'ed up about this, was when we were in the lobby 30 minutes earlier, the guy was talking trash of sorts about TGN (because Solo and I had our tags on). Then later when we were getting dominated, he and someone else would sit there and go "LOL, getting beat by a bunch of pubbers." So, insult to injury, it got real old. That video was after 30+ minutes of going 'WTF' and then wising up to record.

Comment

Found another glitch. Zombies too fast. Zoey Agrees:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\TeenGir l\Generic26.wav

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheJob View Post
                          Found another glitch. Zombies too fast. Zoey Agrees:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\TeenGir l\Generic26.wav
                          Thats in one of my Videos :V

Comment

Working...
                          X