The Dissidents Frag Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dissidents Frag Movie

Hey this is about my 15th frag video and the 2nd one on The Dissidents. I would love the feedback and to also get some ideas of what to improve on. Thank You, D-man24 (Not BF2, I just want to get reviews back about the video Thanks)

Here is the video for everyone:

http://www.gamerztheatre.com/compone...ectlink&id=337

Thank You again looking foward to the comments.

Re: The Dissidents Frag Movie

Your Movie is not working, for me. I can view others fine, but yours is not working..

Comment

Should be working now, you might have to hit play and wait a few seconds for it to start.

Comment

Yeh its not working, Gamerztheatre fails. Just upload it to youtube in HD.

Comment

Ok i don't know why its not working but heres the link to it on YouTube, [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUWtfljnLF4[/media] we'll have to try and get that fixed.

Comment

Ohh God...20 seconds in I stopped...

Firstly: Public...Who gives a crap if you can go on a server and own noobs..get some good 5v5 on the go...

Well thats the only thing that bugged me..watch some frag movies on TEK9 Cinema and take a leaf out of their book....Especially Vids like Violet, and Veni, Vidi, Vinci...EPIC frag movies....

Comment

well not to burst your bubble on putting me down but we don't play in clan matches, we just play as a pug clan. Thats why its just a frag video and not a montage or something like that. I would have done 5v5 but we don't play in clan matches. We stoped with that after BF2.

Comment

A CoD4 public hardcore server frag movie; what a waste of bandwidth :<.

Also, post in the CoD section

Comment

Comment

HQ pub OMG so pro man... What does it have to do with BF2 anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X