X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widescreen Help!

I have followed Ownage's guide to the letter. I have tried:

Using the short cut line:
    "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +widescreen 1 szx 1680 szy 1050"

Changed Document Settings (Video .con file) for all accounts, including default:
    VideoSettings.setResolution 800x600@60Hz

All profiles look like this. For some reason the "rem" thing doesn't work. Doesn't stay with the file. Am I doing it correctly?

rem VideoSettings.setResolution 800x600@60Hz

I've even tried using the WidescreenFixer program. Which I can't seem to enable. I'm using the latest version, and am hitting the correct hotkey (. But yet I notice no difference in my resolution.

If anyone has any tips for me, they would greatly be appricated.

I do have a 22' widescreen screen and a video card that can support 8800GTX.

Thanks

Re: Widescreen Help!

Originally posted by pzittykitty1 View Post
    I have followed Ownage's guide to the letter. I have tried:

Using the short cut line:
    "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +widescreen 1 szx 1680 szy 1050"
    If that's exactly what you typed then it's no surprise it doesn't work. Look at what I have on my system:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +restart +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1920 +szy 1200

Copy and paste mine (change the resolution if you have to) and it should work.

Comment

Its the plus signs. Thank you.

Comment

And it shouldn't say widescreen. It should say fullscreen..well it does for me at least.

Comment

Working...
        X