• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Martydom...Fixed?

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
    One bite and it's instant death.
    Two.

Also, martyrdom was never "broken", you guys need to suck it up and stop complaining about a game's perk. Three seconds is plenty to throw it away or get far enough away from it.

Comment

the bad thing bout cod:waw's marty is that it usually makes very little or no sound when it drops. and if its the pipe grenades its usually really hard to see on top of most surfaces in the game like wood floors. in cod4 you hear the 'tink tink tiiink' pretty much on any surface, even grass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
        The dogs are ridiculous. One bite and it's instant death. On the other hand, it takes a minimum of four bullets to drop one. It should be the other way around. At best, the dogs should daze you like the Tabun gas, make you vulnerable to attack from nearby enemies. The dogs are cheaper than the helos from CoD4, at least you could hide from them and with teamwork knock them down.
        I would hide from that stinkin' chopper and still get shot through roofs and other buildings... I know they coded it to kill players on top of the leaderboards b/c in a real war, the helo would go after the 'dangerous' targets, but it was ridiculous. I like how the dogs go for everyone and not just the current score leader. In CoD4, I would get killed 3-4 times by the same chopper whereas some people on my team wouldn't die once. I would spawn and die from it. >_<

Word, they could maybe do something with adjusting the dogs. I like to use the dogs just to find the enemy in general. I follow the dogs to find the enemy if there is no recon going on. :thumbsup:

Comment

There are a few edits server admins can do to dogs to make them less or more powerful. Ranging from health of the dog to how many come at a time, how powerful they are, as well as if there are even dogs at all.

The heli, technically, you werent suppose to do anything to it. (Un)Fortunatly IW didnt lock down those settings and you can find a few servers that have them set different.

Also, you can side step the dogs as they stop before they lunge and then have to "reload" before attacking again.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X