Logitech MX Revolution users - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX Revolution users - HELP!

Any tips on how to set up this mouse for 2142? Like others, I've had problems accessing the other buttons in the game, however I've discovered if you turn off Setpoint, you can access everything except the thumb scroll wheel.

How are others setting up sensitivity, etc? Any tips on how to access ALL the buttons. I don't really want to install uberoptions, I've tried it and it's actually just that UBER options, to the point where it's a big headache.

Thanks.
    Drodgeman

Re: Logitech MX Revolution users - HELP!

This belongs in the tech center. More likely someone there can help you.

Comment

I use the setpoint software to change the assignment of buttons when 2142 launches. In the setpoint software there is 1.a Select software dropdown. Click manage programs and add bf2142.exe to that menu and then you can change the assignment of buttons for when you are playing 2142.

I only set my back/forward buttons to z & left crtl (keystroke assignment) and then in game assign these keys to control prone/crouch and boost/shields in vehicles. Don't try to assign keys in game by pressing the buttons. It's better to assign a keystroke assignment in Setpoint and then map that key in 2142.

Gawd this is quite hard to explain. :hmm:

Comment

I think I'm following what you are saying. Thanks for the suggestion! That's a great idea.

Drodgeman

Comment

Working...
        X