Gta iv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gta iv

I installed it, with social club and windows live but when i start it it says i ahve to sign in. I'm already signed in on xbox.com, the site where it redirects me from. Where else do i need to go?

oh and the Games for windows- live thing on my pc freezes -_-

Re: Gta iv

games for windows live is a load of ****, would be so much better if it wasnt included, but apart from that i havnt had any problems with any of the 'extra' software

Comment

basically it gives me this

its my only gta ss

and pressing DONE doesnet work

Comment

WHAT kina peice of fu*king Sh*T game makes u update your windows in order to play it...

pissed aint even the word and wtf i have to install some social club rockstar games Bull Sh*t also gta4 can suck my wang, rediculas!!!!

Comment

try to reinstall live. Explore the CD for the live installer. or check the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
            try to reinstall live. Explore the CD for the live installer. or check the site.
            wat a horrable game bro i cannot beleave the BS i had to go thru to get that installed ROCKSTAR ACCOUNT WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT REGISTER THIS ACTIVATE THAT OmFg lol i played 2 secondz of it.. Trash i tell you uninstalled already who wants to buy it? 40 bucks PM if u want it seriously..

Comment

Working...
            X