BF2142 disconnects when i go to join a multiplayer server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 disconnects when i go to join a multiplayer server

so i just installed this game and single player ran fine but i went to join an nline server and when the bar finished loading the game closed it self out and i got a box saying that "bf2142 encountered a problem" and i could either send or not send an error report so i sent one and no difference

help

Re: BF2142 disconnects when i go to join a multiplayer server

Try reinstalling, and then installing the latest patch (1.5 full).

Let us know if that works, first.

Comment

tried that and got the same result heres the error box that comes up when the multiplayer server loads also the game closes when the server loads then this box comes up

Comment

Try updating Punkbuster.
        Install Punkbuster services: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php
        Manually update Punkbuster: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
        If that doesn't work, try running the game in a window by right clicking on the BF2142 shortcut, select properties and change +fullscreen 1 to +fullscreen 0 in the Target box, and you might get an error message next time it crashes.

Comment

well that worked and i was playing for an uber long time today and i got 115 points but i didn't get promoted

explain plez

Comment

ea servers get overloaded i think

next time you play a round as soon as u get 1 point u should get promoted

Comment

Working...
            X