Zombie Mode with Flamethrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Mode with Flamethrower

I think its total garbage. Its good the first few levels but it doesnt instantly kill the zombies and overheats. I call it the "false hope" weapon because you think it will do something and then you die by a bunch of marshmellowed zombies.

What do you all think?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Zombie Mode with Flamethrower

Yeah it's pretty bad. At the rate it overheats, it should kill a lot faster.

Comment

there is a trick to using it i think. They dont die instantly but if your working in a team and you spray them, your team mates can take em down a lot quicker. If you are working by yourself then i like to flame and run, take em around in circles and keep givin them blasts of napalm

Comment

Originally posted by [B1scu1T] View Post
        there is a trick to using it i think. They dont die instantly but if your working in a team and you spray them, your team mates can take em down a lot quicker. If you are working by yourself then i like to flame and run, take em around in circles and keep givin them blasts of napalm
        ^ Agree with both points. I think it deals them some damage, so it takes fewer shots from your team-mates to finish them off. I have decent success when using it in small bursts, so that it doesn't over-heat.

And I've also used the tactic when I'm alone of setting small groups of them on fire, backing up for a few seconds while they finally die, then setting the next group on fire. If you're careful, and do this in the "hallway" areas on both the bottom and top floors of the stock map, then you can set them on fire, get them to follow you, then quickly sidestep and sprint past the whole horde, turn around, and BBQ the next bunch. If you make a mistake, you're toast (no pun intended ) but if you do it right, it works well, especially when you're all alone (ie. last man standing).

Comment

If you have 2 people, it can be a false hope, but with 3 or more, at least until level 15ish, it's very useful. While it does over heat fairly quickly, and does not do a lot of damage up front, the fact that it has no ammo is a good bonus. Even if you in a stage where you can get ammo for a decent gun, you still have to go get it. With the flame thrower you don't have to pray for Max ammo, or reloading it when you bust it out. If you pair it with a person with a LMG, it helps soften them for the spray of bullets.

Comment

Yeah it's not very effective after the first few levels but if it was people would complain about how over powered it is.

Comment

yea flame thrower is garbage.... in the later rounds it takes alot to kill them the MG45 and the browning are useless in rounds over 25.. and even the ray gun in later rounds like 40 starts to need two head shots. You really need 4 experienced players all with ray guns! lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                Yeah it's not very effective after the first few levels but if it was people would complain about how over powered it is.
                You are crazy. People complain about it now. Its classified as a "noob" weapon.

I dont care though, Im still going to use it. I may be a noob but they are dead.

As for the poll, its still tied up! I guess that does mean its balanced

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                  You are crazy. People complain about it now. Its classified as a "noob" weapon.

I dont care though, Im still going to use it. I may be a noob but they are dead.

As for the poll, its still tied up! I guess that does mean its balanced

Crunch
                  Ive never left like the flame thrower was a "noob weapon" i duno im usualy spraying their face by the time flames are coming outa it lol. IF anything its the PPSh-41 that is P90' ish but i like it. i also shoot in burst not just hold the trigger down sprayin wild lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShookonesRR View Post
                    Ive never left like the flame thrower was a "noob weapon" i duno im usualy spraying their face by the time flames are coming outa it lol. IF anything its the PPSh-41 that is P90' ish but i like it. i also shoot in burst not just hold the trigger down sprayin wild lol
                    I agree. Unfortunatly Ive been called noob for using it on a few servers and saw a server have "No last stand, martydom, or flame thrower" in the scrolling rules. The flamethrower is fun! Also, you need to get almost as close as using a shotgun to use it.

The PPSh is the P90 of the past

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                      I agree. Unfortunatly Ive been called noob for using it on a few servers and saw a server have "No last stand, martydom, or flame thrower" in the scrolling rules. The flamethrower is fun! Also, you need to get almost as close as using a shotgun to use it.

The PPSh is the P90 of the past

Crunch
                      First time i got Burnt up i was like WHOA THAT WAS SICKKKKKKK!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

False hope. The Tommy kills better.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                          Yeah it's pretty bad. At the rate it overheats, it should kill a lot faster.
                          Indeed. I shoot in busts. It somewhat helps.

Comment

nah it wasn't good, over heated waaay to fast. Its a great weapon for MP and SP though

Comment

Teamwork makes the flamethrower a formidable weapon when dispatching Zeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X