Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War

Hi all,

Iam Dr3am3r from the JOLT community and i was wondering if you guys from TGN are willing to play a war versus JOLT 32vs32.

Maybe you guys can give me a name i should contact for such an event !

Grtz Dr3am3r

Re: War

ill jump in.

but you'll need to hammer out some basics right away so others can make a choice.

IO or vehicle?

preferred maps?

I'm assuming this is a NA match?

I can probably do a friday or saturday myself but nething after jan 11th is a no go for me because I'm in Bermuda for work on monday and ping there isn't the best.

Comment

32v32 is too many. Cut it down and we'll see

Comment

Why not have a look at 21CW we do lots of organised combat you could join us over there...and keep BF2 alive!

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Yeah in it's heyday TGN (TotalBF2) could do 64 player matches. Today I doubt we could get over 20 players together on one night. Maybe a 32 or even 16 player game would be more suitable?

JOLT is based in Europe right?

Comment

We might be able to field around 30-50 people, jsut depends on how much advance notice we get and some of the other details...

Comment

I might be interested; I don't have class till January 5th.

But this time.... I want at least one squad member. When we did BF2Player (or whoever the hell we slaughtered) I was all alone at the enemy assets for most of the game. Keep us posted and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

oooohh... maybe we can get some 21CW guys down for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                  oooohh... maybe we can get some 21CW guys down for this!
                  Yeap, If a date,time and map details are posted that what I was planning on doing.

Comment

TBF2 just doesn't have the numbers anymore to do a match,unless we drew from 21CW.

Comment

Whats a NA match ?

Jolt is located at England, we got players from all over europe to play there.

We like to play 32 vs 32 and as far as i can see in this thread now, you guys can bring it with some help from 21CW we dont mind that at all. Its all about the fun for us, but with some good rules to prefend the spawnrape **** you see on public servers !

We both pick a map, play both sides, winnar will be dicided on tickets.
                      Date for the match can be January 18th or February 1st both dates are on sunday lets say 7 or 8 UK time.
                      We do play with vehicles.
                      Some rules like no uncap attack only when your chopper left the base and returning for repair your allowed to engage, same for plane.
                      No spawnrape.
                      No Unlocks.

Feel free to add some rules

Comment

Generally when we've played scrims we've allowed attacks on uncaps, as long as everybody is mature and sensible about it I think it should be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                          Generally when we've played scrims we've allowed attacks on uncaps, as long as everybody is mature and sensible about it I think it should be allowed.

We always played the wars with that rule, but i guess we can work out that rule.

I think the best way to get the date sorted is to let you guys choose it, because of the numbers you guys need.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr3am3r View Post
                            We always played the wars with that rule, but i guess we can work out that rule.

I think the best way to get the date sorted is to let you guys choose it, because of the numbers you guys need.
                            To be honest us at 21CW have around 500 players we could "throw" at the match. We are a large scale multinational tournament that specializes in all out war. We play for the fun, the community,and the freinds we make along the way. Win or lose its always a blast....

I am not an Official spokeman for 21CW, I am only a member, so I cannot agree to any certain date or any certain turnout. I can only pass along the word of the event and let the other members of 21CW make thier own decisions based on the info that has been given.

It certainly sounds like fun to myself and several dozen others.

Any Saturday is NOT good for us as thats the day we have our own 32 Vs 32battles. Sundays, while it could work I feel that your team would not get the best that we have to offer since some of our players would have played a 12 hour battle the day before.

I think more discussion is needed between you and our own Tournament Staff to finalize
                            the plans for this kind of event.

PM links coming soon...

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me,hope we get this done.

Comment

Working...
                              X