Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call Of Fut: WAW campain/co-op has stopped working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Fut: WAW campain/co-op has stopped working.

A Problem has caused the program to stop working.

That is the error I get now when I start the game. Does anyone else get this? It just started today.

Re: Call Of Fut: WAW campain/co-op has stopped working.

Have you tried restarting your PC yet? Give that a shot first. Take the disc out of the drive (if you have a store-bought version), restart the PC, then put the disc back in and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
      Have you tried restarting your PC yet? Give that a shot first. Take the disc out of the drive (if you have a store-bought version), restart the PC, then put the disc back in and try it.

Thanks for the idea Whiskey but I tried it and still the same thing.

Also Mods I misspelled Duty in the thread title, thanks if you could fix it.

Comment

OK, with the disc in the drive, see if you can start up multiplayer, and if so, from the Main Menu, try to choose Solo/Co-Op and see if you can get in that way.

Comment

Ok I fixed it. I forgot I had messed with my speaker sound quality under control panel. I changed the setting back to way it was and it works now. This just shows that by changing just one setting can make a game not work.

Comment

Yep, that was the next thing I was going to suggest. I Google'd "codwaw.exe has stopped working" and someone had the same issue...he also fixed it by adjusting his speaker sound quality.

Glad you fixed it. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
              Yep, that was the next thing I was going to suggest. I Google'd "codwaw.exe has stopped working" and someone had the same issue...he also fixed it by adjusting his speaker sound quality.

Glad you fixed it. :thumbsup:
              Thanks for the help Whiskey.

Comment

Working...
              X