Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a new game after playing BF2

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
    Everyone I have spoken to said it outdoes GTA on pretty much every level except realism. Even Yahtzee ^.^
    I gotta agree with this one... My only "complaints" are: no euphoria, pretty crappy graphics(considering what it could be), the occasional bugs, and cars disappearing really fast..

But even with those problems, the game is still a blast...

I just wish that Rockstar would have gone with the San Andreas line on GTA4. Since after a while, the game gets really boring. It seems that Rockstar just got rid of the Fun factor what SA had...

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
      GTA San Andreas wasn't "relistic" and yet it pwns GTA4.. Like Yahtzee said in his review, snadbox games such as GTA and Saints Row are meant to be FUN... Not a half as*ed attempt to be "realistic"... Basing GTA4's poor choice of realism over enjoyability and fun just isn't enough to save face. The game sucks..
      I'm so glad someone else thinks the same way I do, I thought I was taking crazy pills when people were saying it was the best game of the century.

I will now need to rent Saints Row 2.

Comment

There really isn't much that compares to BF games in terms of vehicles, so you're pretty much out of luck there and if you're looking for online FPS games in particular, you've already played all of them except CoDWaW and Crysis Warhead.

There really isn't anything else out there right now.

Originally posted by FizZiKz View Post
        I would recommend playing Call of Duty:World at War. Fun game, and has tanks on some maps that you can operate. If you are looking for an MMORPG I would recommend World of Warcraft. Though the only downside is that you must pay a monthly fee. ($14.99)
        Don't do it!! WoW is a dark place you never want to go...

Comment

I suppose you are right jake_.
          But if you can manage your time on the game than it's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by FizZiKz View Post
            I suppose you are right jake_.
            But if you can manage your time on the game than it's pretty good.
            Yeah, I know some people who don't play with much of an addiction and they're fine, but a lot of people end up spending way too much time on it though. Not as bad as Koreans and Starcraft though.

Comment

Don't do it!! WoW is a dark place you never want to go...
              I play and i turned out alright.

I am actually about to explore this new area. Its called outside. I hear its pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt_Hanley View Post
                I am actually about to explore this new area. Its called outside. I hear its pretty nice.
                Cool, I've played that game. It's pretty long and boring out but the graphics are really nice

Comment

I am actually about to explore this new area. Its called outside.
                  Be sure to bring along a shovel, and an emergency survival kit.

Comment

I play and i turned out alright.

Watch out for the evil creatures called girls,you can tame them by telling them to make you a sandvich.

Comment

Originally posted by solofowaffles View Post
                      Watch out for the evil creatures called girls,you can tame them by telling them to make you a sandvich.
                      :laugh:
                      That's bad, solo.

Comment

Definately get l4d, it's great, if you love cooperatively-focused games.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot
                          Definately get l4d, it's great, if you love cooperatively-focused games.
                          Dont forget its good if you like to kill tons of zombies that move really fast for some reason.

They need to add more zombies!

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by solofowaffles View Post
                            Hahaha...

Now go make me a sandwich. :rawr

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                              GTA San Andreas wasn't "relistic" and yet it pwns GTA4.. Like Yahtzee said in his review, snadbox games such as GTA and Saints Row are meant to be FUN... Not a half as*ed attempt to be "realistic"... Basing GTA4's poor choice of realism over enjoyability and fun just isn't enough to save face. The game sucks..
                              I do agree. just that saints row needed to be polished a teensie bit more. when my bro was playing it single player it was actually rather scary to watch him curse and almost chuck the controller through the screen. I havent actually played GTA4 though my brother owns it (dont have the time commitment), i was reacting over an external point of view. having finally played saints row 2 i think that GTA4 doesnt suck, its just TOO close to realism for what a game should be its... boring (thats what i think i would feel about it)

Comment

Working...
                              X