Who still plays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who still plays?

This isnt an attacking question im just curious as i played religiously for the first few days but since then havent touched the game at all :dead:

Re: Who still plays?

Me, i still play it a lot. I have spent more time on WaW in these first few weeks than i did in CoD4 total.

I personally (that means personal opinion, not fact) believe it's a funner game

Comment

Me, having a great time. Trying out all the weapons, driving tanks, playing co-op. Killing deadman with the flamethrower . Great times :yay:

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah I think I'll be playing this way more then COD4. especially once there are a few multi mod map servers. With COD4, after a few months the stock maps got really really annoying, the smaller maps especially made the nade spamming too much. and even the bigger maps weren't that big for 32 people. However once the custom maps showed up, and streched out the size of maps and added some really interesting variety, thats what kept me around.

With this, I've already got custom maps for zombie. Hopefully we'll see normal co-op custom maps too, and then multi mod maps.

Thats 3 game modes to expand on, catering to different styles, or for someone like me that likes all 3, it offers a buffet of delicious destruction, where COD4, was just 1 good meal over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon View Post
          Thats 3 game modes to expand on, catering to different styles, or for someone like me that likes all 3, it offers a buffet of delicious destruction, where COD4, was just 1 good meal over and over.
          haha, love the analogy!

But yep, I'm loving this game, and the variety of game modes, better maps imo (completely agree with sithdemon about CoD4 maps) and having that extra zombie mode along with future custom content, I can see me being satisfied with this game much longer than CoD4. For a few months of CoD4, I was pretty much just playing it b/c I didn't have anything else to play and I was just waiting for the next CoD. This game will hold me over much longer.

Comment

Well Royal Fail ****ed up my delivery again...so no WaW for me for a month :\ just going to have to trawl through the company again. Its ****off delivery companies that make me want to pirate game.

Comment

This is the only game I am currently playing, but I just have very little time for gaming at the moment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
              Well Royal Fail ****ed up my delivery again...so no WaW for me for a month :\ just going to have to trawl through the company again. Its ****off delivery companies that make me want to pirate game.
              http://store.steampowered.com, No package violators involved :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                This is the only game I am currently playing, but I just have very little time for gaming at the moment

http://store.steampowered.com, No package violators involved :thumbsup:

wt hell:thumbsup:

Comment

I'm still loving this game. As others said, COD4 was good, but CODWaW just has so much more to offer for me (and a lot of the things I found annoying about COD4 aren't as much of a problem in WaW).

But with Christmas quickly approaching, I've been busy with other things and have barely had time to play in the last week or so. I've been wanting to, but just haven't found a good block of time to sit down and play. I fully intend to pick up the pace as soon as I can.

Comment

After 20 hours reaching level 55 I'm bored and back to 2142 (reaching 650 hrs) and yeah somehow CoD4 attracts me more, dunno why?

Comment

I really like WaW over cod 4. Not a big fan WWII games but this game pulled me in some how.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                        After 20 hours reaching level 55 I'm bored and back to 2142 (reaching 650 hrs) and yeah somehow CoD4 attracts me more, dunno why?
                        Just to tell you, the max level is 65 not 55 anymore.

Comment

I haven't been playing much lately (zombie every once in a while), but I think after a few patches things should improve.

Comment

are a lot of people playing co-op? i was told it is pretty buggy and hard to join a game through the browser. is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              are a lot of people playing co-op? i was told it is pretty buggy and hard to join a game through the browser. is it true?
                              It's true that some people can not join co-op games with the browser (like me). However, when I host a game it fills up in less than 5 seconds. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                              X