Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WaW is effectively ruined

Originally posted by Whiskey
    I don't believe it's "ruined" at all. It is a bit annoying to see SOOOO many powerlevel servers, but I think we're seeing a temporary blip - people are rushing to use/abuse these powerlevel servers while they can, since Treyarch has announced that they are working on a fix. They won't be around long, so I think a lot of people are hitting them while the iron is hot. Once the patch comes out, I believe things will calm down significantly, especially if/when other important fixes are also released (most notably the "/record" and "http redirect" issues, which will greatly help the competitive and modding/mapping scenes).
    Whiskey, Im sorry, youre just too positive about the situation and this logic cant possibly work. The game is over, done with. Its worse than FFOW. I have seen the light now and better understand because of it.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

^ Yeah, I know ...it's way cooler to just be bitter, pessimistic, cynical, and rant & rave about everything on the Net. Logic is for suckers. I'll have to correct that in the future. :laugh:

Comment

Just because you like the game doesn't mean you're more "in touch" with why they made decisions about it. Just saying... some people seem to think their opinion matters more simply because they agree with decisions in the game. :/ And just because somebody rants about the game doesn't mean they are jumping on the bandwagon...

Comment

Originally posted by Solace` View Post
          Just because you like the game doesn't mean you're more "in touch" with why they made decisions about it. Just saying... some people seem to think their opinion matters more simply because they agree with decisions in the game. :/ And just because somebody rants about the game doesn't mean they are jumping on the bandwagon...
          Well thank you Solace, that is very true. Everyone has their right to their statements, however, when someone is going to attack me for mine, Im going to defend it. Though you may be speaking in general, I have never said that I am more in touch nor do I disagree that there are problems in the game.

I will simply stop there.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X