when is new battlefield coming out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is new battlefield coming out

when is battlefield coming out with a new game.im talking about bf3 not battlefield heros.

Re: when is new battlefield coming out

Estimated 09. No one knows.

Comment

thanx for the quick response alex.

Comment

Hasn't even been announced yet.

Comment

Because we all obviously know, and thus have told everyone but you, which is why there are no articles in the news section about it,no posts on the battlefield website, no talk about what it looks like. Nope we just couldn't make it that easy for you.

Yes this is the best kept secret from one person, in the world!

Comment

lemur go f yourself if I knew I wouldnt ask douche bag

Comment

Now that was unnecessary. Keep it civil.

Comment

Whenever it comes out they sure are going to have a hard time competing with Call of Duty, especially when Modern Warfare 2 is coming out.

Infinity Ward almost perfect Call of Duty with CoD4. It has all the features one could want, almost perfect gameplay, not apparent bugs no hitbox problems, and most important of all it is FUN!

They weren't able to even put a dent on CoD4 with Bad Company.

With BF3 they'll have to come out with something phenomenal to displace CoD. They have one ace up their sleeve against IW, which is they make separate games for consoles and PCs which doesn't limit them to 360 power.

Comment

Vehicle, jet and helicopter combat is something that CoD does not feature, or feature well, so they won't be competing directly with CoD.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                    Vehicle, jet and helicopter combat is something that CoD does not feature, or feature well, so they won't be competing directly with CoD.
                    True, but lots of players still have switched sides to CoD, and vehicles didn't stop them.

I'm not one of those and I LOVE Battlefield but frankly, CoD requires a lot less time to get into, the moment you join the server you are in the heat of the action, whereas with BF, you have to get into it a bit, you have to wait for a vehicle or get to some point or something else.

And since CoD is modern now and a very good game, lots of people switch to it from BF.

Comment

Yes, simply because it's a newer game with fresh ideas, i'm not sure it would be the same had both games come out at the same time and featured technology and software from the same year.

Comment

I am sold if cod 4 part 2 came out and it's got vehicles and aircrafts you can actually ride in

Comment

The new top 10 conspiracy list is out.

1. 9/11 was Planned by the US Government

2. UFO Recovered at Roswell

3. John F. Kennedy’s Assasination

4. Global Warming is a Fraud

5. Princess Diana was Murdered by the Royal Family

6. Jewish World Domination

7. Apollo Moon Landing Hoax

8. Pearl Harbor Was Allowed to Happen

9. The Third Secret of Fatima

10. Battlefield 3

Comment

lol I think you might be right stilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                              The people behind Cod WaW have absolutely no idea how to implement vehicles. I was somewhat interested to hear that they were bringing vehicles and more of an open concept to Call of Duty, but after playing it for a couple of hours, I was pretty bored with it and was extremely disappointed. Battlefield 1942 owns it in terms of vehicles, teamplay, fun factor, etc... and that game is close to 6 years old.

Vehicles are a central theme to the battlefield series, so I don't see that changing for BF3. The infantry in the battlefield series has always left something to be desired though, so there is definitely room for improvement. The open concept, well thought out maps, and team/squad gameplay really allow for an engaging infantry experience, but shoddy hitboxes and odd firing mechanics hold it back a little.

Call of Duty infantry (loved Call of Duty 4) with BF squad tactics AND BF vehicle/open concept would really be a treat. Dice just needs to find that good weapon/infantry balance and they'll be set.

Comment

Working...
                              X