BF2S inaccurate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2S inaccurate

This has been bothering me for a while...

When I look up my stats on BF2S.com and look at my vehicle KDRs it adds my kills and roadkills as if the roadkills were seperate from my kills with that vehicle. So it reports my transport KDR as 2.5 instead of about 1.9.

I know, I know I should be posting this in their forums. But really I'm just too lazy to make an account there as it's past midnight and I have class tomorrow. Seeing as this is the most commonly used stats site, maybe someone here could bring this to their attention? Like, someone with an account on their forum or a hand up their аss (think puppets)? I think it's been a long time since they've made any changes but I think it's worth looking into.

Thanks.

Re: BF2S inaccurate

...TBF2 can't really help dude, but much appreciated for bringing it to our attention, lets hope a guy from BF2S Comes across this thread.

Comment

All kills that you have in that vehicle wheither it be from a machine gun or a road kill or dropping grenades out of the back of the chopper.

It will add it all up as one, Thus your 2.5 KDR.

Comment

bf2s doesn't care and I doubt chuy would have the time to fix any of that. lots of stuff is inaccurate on there like some of the army ribbon times. use bf2player to get correct info.

I still prefer bf2s' layout and style though.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks to those who understood my post; Bull3t... you just don't get it.

Comment

who cares?

maybe you should make a donation to there site and they just might take you're complaint into consideration.

--edit--

Here is something tragic and worth actually reading in terms of misfurtune for others:

I eat logitech stuff like crazy. I'm about to get my 3rd G11 keyboard prolly less than a month after I bought it simply because i was about to sit down and saw my headset so i jumped onto the couch to miss them resulting in my drink once again spilling on my g11 for a 2nd time in a row.

Now its freaking out, woah that costs me like $80-90 again! Hopefully warranty will cover...

The funny part is I rushed to the washroom to clean it out and the headset got stuck with my keyboards usb cable and from experience i already figured it was fukked so i just pulled it apart resulting in the death of my cheap headset as well.

Yes FTW.

And I still need to fix the mobo and try flashing he BIOS. I wish I had the luxury of complaining about bf2s not representing stats "correctly" but there is by far much more serious things. Be happy you didn't get another speeding ticket by the exact same officer less than a day after your previous tickets court date in the exact same place - really thats lame.

Excuse me while I continue to be miserable while I back up my hard drives so I can format my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
              who cares?

maybe you should make a donation to there site and they just might take you're complaint into consideration.

--edit--

Here is something tragic and worth actually reading in terms of misfurtune for others:

I eat logitech stuff like crazy. I'm about to get my 3rd G11 keyboard prolly less than a month after I bought it simply because i was about to sit down and saw my headset so i jumped onto the couch to miss them resulting in my drink once again spilling on my g11 for a 2nd time in a row.

Now its freaking out, woah that costs me like $80-90 again! Hopefully warranty will cover...

The funny part is I rushed to the washroom to clean it out and the headset got stuck with my keyboards usb cable and from experience i already figured it was fukked so i just pulled it apart resulting in the death of my cheap headset as well.

Yes FTW.

And I still need to fix the mobo and try flashing he BIOS. I wish I had the luxury of complaining about bf2s not representing stats "correctly" but there is by far much more serious things. Be happy you didn't get another speeding ticket by the exact same officer less than a day after your previous tickets court date in the exact same place - really thats lame.

Excuse me while I continue to be miserable while I back up my hard drives so I can format my desktop.
              You wrote all that and i stopped reading 2 words into it....

Why don't you take yourself and your negative comments and leave please, there was no call in that post, you are being nothing but abusive and rude, if you don't have anything constructive to say dont say anything at all.

No one deserves stuff like this system, you don't get disrespected, so dont disrespect everyone else please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist
                You wrote all that and i stopped reading 2 words into it....

Why don't you take yourself and your negative comments and leave please, there was no call in that post, you are being nothing but abusive and rude, if you don't have anything constructive to say dont say anything at all.

No one deserves stuff like this system, you don't get disrespected, so dont disrespect everyone else please.
                sure i do or did back a year ago anyways.

aye but i shouldnt have raged on about that, i was just pissed off how i been working my butt off @ work these last few weeks and watching my money dissappearing faster than i can bring it in. it really sucks, especially when you work for other guys that for the most part, do literally nothing...

Yeah, I was going to come on and just say sorry because I was thinking about it when I got in the door from another BS nite @ work.

So ya, sorry for my rage I just was itching to vent sooner or later and instead of it being on one of my friends over the phone or msn it turned sour and went onto TGF.

Excuse me now while I vent some more with a pkm or rpd on bf2. i hope someone tries to rez the guy so i can keep pumping bullets into his flagging dead corps

Comment

Statistieken, artikelen, nieuwsberichten over verschillende producten, onderwerpen en branches.

Works fine for me, bf2s.com was always out of date for me anyway, it would have my global score from like the month previous. BF2stats.nl seems to update when the EA server updates.

Comment

Wow GameArtist, thanks for having my back; yeah that was pretty uncool System. But it's okay I'm in the middle of my own rage right now as comcast is a piece of sh¡t! I logged into BF2 yesterday, join a server, BAM disconnected. Intermittent connection ever since and I am super pissed. Call comcast and they say they can't do anything because there weren't any other calls about it in my neighborhood. So I know what it's like to lose control; We're cool, don't stress.

And thanks, everyone.

Comment

This post is like an episode from the TWILIGHT ZONE ............

Comment

Working...
                      X