PR 0.8 Singleplayer released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR 0.8 Singleplayer released!

Ever felt that a full online game of PR is just too much some times, or that your away from an internet connection and want your quick fix of PR?

Then this is for you!

The Project Reality Single Player (PRSP) Team under the direction of our very own [R-DEV]Outlaw22, is proud to announce the release of Project Reality Single Player v0.8, now with its own Installer, no more adding files in the main PR Folder, with risk of it being ruined. Install and play, with its own shortcuts for your convenience.

This release adds bot support to 16 PR maps with more on the way. You will find the AI is quite taxing on the optimum difficulty of 90 and should be respected. With a very simple system in place and built in to allow the player to adjust the Bots difficulty and Ratio, you can set your game up the way you want it. All weapons, vehicles and aircraft from Project Reality are included and the bots can also use them all without any real problems. This is for sure a worthwhile addition to the Project Reality experience.

Unfortunately PRSP cannot use the Insurgency or Command and Control Game Modes due to the limitations of the BF2 engine but the Advance and Secure (AAS) Game Mode works very well indeed.

The Project Reality Single Player team have put a lot of time and effort into this release and hope you enjoy it as much as we do. So if your up for large scale battles with AI-comrades, going away on business or pleasure with no Internet connection, or want Coop missions with your buddies, don't hesitate to download the newest addition to Project Reality.

Note: You will still need the Core PR Game and Maps installed prior to this install.

The Project Reality Team.

Re: PR 0.8 Singleplayer released!

Is it possible to adjust the spawn times in SP games?

Comment

Just adjust it within the files. I'm sure a tech around here knows the filename.

Comment

hey guys, this pr looks really nice, i have downloaded the core file (1.3gb) and the prsp core (90mb) But there are no shortcuts, how do i run it? Please help

Comment

Tried downloading Levels too? Maybe downloading all off it could do the trick.

Comment

yeah i did, but still no shortcuts. I am downloading the 1.4 patch as we speak..

Comment

its missing the pr.exe file. Damn..

Comment

Working...
              X