This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to be patched

What things would you like to see in the next patch?
    The game needs optimizing in a HUGH way.
    They need to sort out the glitchs/bugs on the maps like seeing through the floor or under rocks etc.
    We need console commands to change fps, and to record for clan matchs, its the only way to stop cheating in matchs for punkbuster.
    Need to sort out the loading times it take too long to join a server/map change, and always miss the first round in S,D. i know alot of people who this happens to and only one person got his sorted and all he done was change his video drivers.but i think that was more luck than a driver issue.
    Cant host a lan game or co-op game only done it once and it wont do it again. and yes i own 3 copys of the krappy game.
    Spawns are terrible nothing worse than running into someone who has just spawned in front of you then shoots you. or spawn in between several enemys.
    And the sound why cant they make it proper 5:1 sound, its the worse sound channels i ever heard in a game.
    and dead bodys or body parts that keep flapping around after they have been blown apart, and bodys bouncing off the floor.
    On my brothers game the screen goes black after a few minutes of playing the game. and im sure theres alot more problems that you have experienced in this shoddy game.
    i bet the guys at INFINITY WARD are laughing there heads off.
    i put a similar post/moan to treyarch and it got deleted i wonder why!
    SO COME ON GUYS WHERES OUR PATCH TO SORT THIS SHAMBLES OUT?

Re: Things to be patched

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Things to be patched

Crunch called it.

Locked. Refer to http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=181528

Comment

Working...
      X