spawn leader beacon help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn leader beacon help

Alright i dont remember how i got this with my last soldier, but for my new one i need help getting 20 and 30 spawn leader beacon drops.

I only play Camp Gibralter really, and i dont want to go titan to get this award, i want to get it in Camp . G, how the heck am i supposed to get 20 to 30 spawns from it???

Re: spawn leader beacon help

You need a squad that will work with you so best bet is play on a server that promotes squad play. keep your squad together and make sure you have a tight crew and have a blast.

Comment

Why the titan hate?

Find a bunch of people willing to help you. Even then it might be tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
        Why the titan hate?

Find a bunch of people willing to help you. Even then it might be tricky.
        Nah, there's not hate for titan, i love it, but i just dont want to throw a spawn beacon on the titan....i want to earn it, like in the battlefield if you understand...thats the way i play.

Comment

If yer not in a clan, find a server with good squad play. I got my silver and gold SL badge on the Monkey Gamers pub server. Squad play is very much promoted there and I like to play on this server.

PS telling ppl that I needed the spawns for my badge did helped also.

Comment

There's the two extremes. Both are done easily on either a large full server with, with a full squad and lots of choke points (central/ruins on gib especially), or a small server where the round can last a while.

1. Find a squad with lots of awesomes who will spawn on a beacon. Request that they do so.
            2. Invite lots of really bad highly likely to die players into your team. Put a beacon down, count the pods.

Comment

I got it on my old soldier. I didn't think it was that hard really.

You just have to have a round that lasts quite a while though, unfortunately, and a full squad of people who will follow orders (which I actually come across more often than you would think).

Comment

that's a piece of cake. just get a full squad & get you beacon in a place where players spawn on it. it's only 20 spawns. i'm pretty sure it counts your spawn as well as your squad members. so in a squad of 6, all it takes is 3-4 spawns per player. even if it doesn't count your spawns towards the medal, that's still only 4 spawns per players. why are you worried about this? just put it in a semi forward point from where you are moving, which is still protected. since it's towards the attack location, everyone will spawn on it, rather than taking the hike from a further point. it's easy, don't sweat it.

Comment

Your spawns do not count. As others have said talking with your squad members in VOIP and telling them when to use the beacon and when NOT to use the beacon is key. If you place it in good locations and pick it up and move it with you as the line shifts you won't have any problem. If the beacon is in a hot place, telling them so they know to wait will build trust in them with you as the SL and they will readily use the beacon when you ask them to.

Comment

Skates and fatmooseknuckle made a really good point.

Placement is probably the most important. If you place the beacon strategically, your players will use it much more often, even if they aren't working with you otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X