deep impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deep impact

i've tried out deep impact on a few guns like the AK and m4 and i find it hard to notice any huge difference with being able to shoot people through walls because like with the AK it seems that you can fire through cinderblock walls and caus damage to people anyways. i feel that even if its not even that useful its still the best #3 perk i could say steady aim is better and i normally just use steady aim for #3 perk but i find myself using my sights alot regardless even though i could be hip blasting some guy that is 30ft away eh

Re: deep impact

It does make a significant difference. Walls basically aren't there anymore, the bullets slice right through them (scope through a wall, 1 hit kill, when normally it may not be) - if you're using an AK and spraying, you won't notice it because you'll still get the kill w/ or w/o it.

Comment

in my opinion i've always found it useless, i don't see a difference either. I always put extreme conditioning on over deep impact. Probably more use with a sniper but it ofc depends on the map your playing. i.e it would be more use on crossfire or vacant then say countdown.

Comment

It makes a huge difference... much easier to shoot people through walls. Its very useful because this means you can shoot at them more than they can shoot back. You can shoot them, but in theory, they can't shoot back.

Its much more useful for someone who doesn't run and gun.

Comment

I only use it if I'm using the M60 or RPD. It can be like a sniper rifle sometimes lol

Comment

Deep Impact for maps where i know i'm gonna be wall spraying, Vacant, broadcast. Extreme Conditioning otherwise.

It does make a difference in softcore especially if your using a smg.

Comment

Deep impact is excellent for getting those wtf kills through walls in Vacant S&D

Comment

one thing that i saw proving it was being able to shoot straight up through ceilings with any lmg for example in the center building and mg building on backlot

Comment

yeah ive actually put deep impact on all of my kits except for 1 which has quiet feet. it definitely gives you an advantage

Comment

If you want to know the actual stats of all the weapons and a good overview of all the perks (taken directly from the game, so they're accurate) go you really need to check out the . Made mostly by our very own Dairuka.

Comment

There are only three guns that cannot shoot through a wall and you find out real quick which three they are when you need to.

Also, like others have said, less hits to kill. Ive been able to get away many times because the hits did not kill me through the wall.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ View Post
                        If you want to know the actual stats of all the weapons and a good overview of all the perks (taken directly from the game, so they're accurate) go you really need to check out the http://roe.totalgamingnetwork.com/wi...fare/Main_Page. Made mostly by our very own Dairuka.
                        *Slips jake a twenty.*

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          *Slips jake a twenty.*
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
                            Deep impact is excellent for getting those wtf kills through walls in Vacant S&D
                            lol yeah. I have it all on my classes but one. My sniper one. I have steady aim for no scoping using the m40. ^^

Comment

Working...
                            X