looking for a clan.... again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a clan.... again....

so i remember when =L13= broke up, i looked for a new clan. i never actually joined one, since i never played BF2142 until recently. so now i am looking for a clan, considering i am playing again.

my only criteria:
    must be North-America based and a lively forum.
    must allow 16 year olds, like me. i was going to join snakes lair, but you must be 21, so....

i cant play much, because of my busy schedule, but i usually play on wensdays and sometimes mondays.

and yes, i know some clans are just flash in the pans, and i am aware that some clans force you to pay.

Re: looking for a clan.... again....

TG?

Not a clan by their own affirmation, but at least they have a server, a forum and an active 2142 player base.

Comment

you mean tactical gamer? great servers, but i think you have to pay to get in.

Comment

so i just got into TG, which i assume is tactical gamer.

Comment

Basic play at TG is free. When happens is that if the server is full and a paying member gets in, the longest-playing free player is automatically kicked to make space.

Comment

ah, ok. i applied to the Irregular IHS, which you dont need to be a paying member to join.
            but when they say "free member" so they mean only TG free members are kicked, or non-TG members?

Comment

Both TG free and non-TG members.

In other words, anyone who is not a paying player.

In practice, this usually means you can play about an hour before you finally get the boot.

Comment

well, thats a bit of a letdown..... :sad:

Comment

You will only get kicked if the server is full and someone that is paying for a reserved slot joins.

Comment

i was in L13 with hooahguy anyone still doing league matches?

Comment

joe, im now in TG. go onto www.tacticalgamer.com and register, then you can wear the TG tags. but make sure you read what it means to be a TG member. theyre very big on teamwork and tactics.... no lone wolves allowed...

Comment

Hey welcome to the clan hooah. Ive been a member of TG for about a year now. Just hope to catch you around, im on that server quite abit.

Comment

Working...
                        X