Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion to Nintendo for all future games/consoles/etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to Nintendo for all future games/consoles/etc.

In Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Nintendo implemented an idea called Masterpieces which allowed the user to demo various games based on the heroes of Nintendo's huge history. I propose Nintendo instead implement this idea into the Virtual Console, for regular games, for handheld games, etc. Allowing demos to the public for all the games available on their consoles will decrease the mountains of casual sh*t and will increase interest in all games offered and probably spark renewed purchases for better games. Also, make sure the demo lasts at least 5 minutes or so, otherwise the player can still not understand anything about the game or just see a terribly tiny portion of the game. Seriously, 40 seconds of Donkey Kong is terrible. How about the demo lasts until the player beats a level or dies say twice or thrice or just for a longer period of time?

Update: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/03/ni...wiiware-demos/

I've seen that Nintendo has started putting demos up now. However, they only offer a very limited amount of demos. I haven't seen any demos for non-downloadable games, either. Until you can try just about any game like you can on the competition's systems, this is a series of hit-or-miss trial and error purchasing. Revamp to include mainstream games and VC games, because frankly, the majority of WiiWare sucks and I don't need demos to tell me that this is an overpriced and uninteresting lot that's outstripped by games we can play for free elsewhere.

Re: Suggestion to Nintendo for all future games/consoles/etc.

Yeah, they are working on the wii Store and I am hoping they add demo stuff to it. Console games are expensive to begin with and then you buy one that is terrible just doesnt really help.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Suggestion to Nintendo for all future games/consoles/etc.

Update: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/03/ni...wiiware-demos/

I've seen that Nintendo has started putting demos up now. However, they only offer a very limited amount of demos. I haven't seen any demos for non-downloadable games, either. Until you can try just about any game like you can on the competition's systems, this is a series of hit-or-miss trial and error purchasing. Revamp to include mainstream games and VC games, because frankly, the majority of WiiWare sucks and I don't need demos to tell me that this is an overpriced and uninteresting lot that's outstripped by games we can play for free elsewhere. Lower the prices, too. I can get current generation games for 5$, so there's no justification for the VC game prices.

Comment

Working...
      X