Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2 review (Xbox only)

Not a fan of my old reviews.
    Last edited by Obsidian Spire; 04-29-2016, 05:15 AM.

Re: Halo 2 review (Xbox only)

A little late for halo2 review wont you say?

but still very helpful if you want halo 2 lol

Comment

It's a little late for a review of Halo 2, but it's good and in-depth.
      Nice job! Obviously, you spent a good amount of time to put this together.

Comment

1) The AI have unlimited ammo in Halo 2 SP. Swap a weapon with 1 round left yet they'll still be able to fire, and swap it back, it'll still have 1 round.

2) One thing I actually thought they did right was the dual-wielding. I still haven't found out how to pick up pistol ammo without picking up another gun in Crysis.

3) Isn't it a bit late for a H2 review? You could've done Halo 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
          1) The AI have unlimited ammo in Halo 2 SP. Swap a weapon with 1 round left yet they'll still be able to fire, and swap it back, it'll still have 1 round.

2) One thing I actually thought they did right was the dual-wielding. I still haven't found out how to pick up pistol ammo without picking up another gun in Crysis.

3) Isn't it a bit late for a H2 review? You could've done Halo 3.
          I don't have Halo 3, so I couldn't have reviewed it. I'll get it soon enough and review it when I have a chance.

Also, I did point out the AI's ammo inconsistency in the review. I can't believe a tester didn't notice that.

Dual wielding is an interesting idea, but people use it to perform combos the developers didn't intend. Ex. One plasma pistol and a submachine gun. Charge the plasma and fire the smg, after hitting with a fully charged plasma, insta-kill.

Is it really that hard to dual wield pistols in Crysis? Well, it is rather simple in this game I guess.

Although the limitations placed upon MC are silly. Why can't I carry two of the same main guns? In real life, I could carry however many shotguns I wanted instead of 1 shotgun and 2 pistols. I understand Bungie wants people to vary their tactics, but Bungie should allow people to carry two of their favorite weapon if they are lucky enough to find them. What I mean: dual-wielding shotguns would fricking be epic.

Comment

Working...
          X