Left 4 Dead stats show that eveyone is horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead stats show that eveyone is horrible

3.8% of people have beaten a Campaign on expert.

Re: Left 4 Dead stats show that eveyone is horrible

wow.

We need to get that done, then.

edit: it might be because a lot of people play versus more than campaign?

Comment

Lamb 2 Slaughter is bugged. The ingame achievements tell me i got it, but on my Steam page it says i don't have it :hmm:

And i'm actually amazed that 34.3% has Jump Shot, a achievement i don't have

Comment

It won't help that alot of people won't be able to get a whole game played through at once for whatever resons, crashes, time, disconnects... everytime i've tried it on expert from teh start i've been disconnected after about an hour, damn virgin media.

Comment

Originally posted by impl View Post
          It won't help that alot of people won't be able to get a whole game played through at once for whatever resons, crashes, time, disconnects... everytime i've tried it on expert from teh start i've been disconnected after about an hour, damn virgin media.
          I haven't had any problems.

Comment

Yea... its much harder than you think... tried to get all of it accomplished on expert at a LAN last week and we gave up after the second movie... It just took way too long.

Comment

I've noticed that on LAN servers achievements don't work, but i have either 41 or 42 out of the 51 achievements. The ones that are the hardest is not being vomited on, not being hurt by special infected, and Crownd. But i got crownd easily. Also people don't play on expert because the tank kills everyone on the last chapter and everyone gives up. I will get expert tonight and will not quit lol.

Comment

I have now completed all the campaigns on expert and both Dead Air and Blood Harvest the ****ing achievement bugged and I didn't get it, some epic rounds as well, Blood Harvest was just dam horrible at the end lol

just more pissed that I didn't get the award

Comment

Working...
                X