Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow nazi zombie players?

Hey.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't seem to find many people to play with in nazi zombie mode.

Whenever I refresh list, I get at most, 2 or 3 servers, and, I either can't join them, cause they are passworded, or just full. And sometimes, I get nothing on the list after refreshing.

So, is there anyone out there who has xfire that likes to play Nazi zombie mode? It's like one of my favorite parts of CoD:WAW, when I can actually find people to play with, but most of the time it's just not possible finding people.

My xfire username is Parsaw

you can add me, or you can post your username in this thread, or in a PM so I can add you.

[EDIT: I just thought about it this: Is it possible that my ports aren't forwarded correctly, so I'm not retrieving the full list of zombie servers? Because when i refresh, it says its retrieving somewhere around 200 or so servers, but as I said, only a few pop up. Is that it? Or is it what I thought, and people just don't play zombie mode all that much?]

Re: Fellow nazi zombie players?

- there are bugs with co-op mode as it is right now...not all servers are showing up, not everyone can connect to games, and some "stale" games that no longer exist are showing up in the list. Treyarch has mentioned that they're making some changes in an upcoming patch that will hopefully improve the situation.

- the mod is still fairly new, so not that many people have it yet. Thus, it will be harder to find it in random public games. I think you have the right idea in trying to find people here, or through XFire.

Comment

lol same......:yay:

Comment

xfire name is somerandomn00b
        ingame name is AltDe1337

Anyone who plays zombies, feel free to add me and hit me up for a game when I'm on.

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDe1337 View Post
          xfire name is somerandomn00b
          ingame name is AltDe1337

Anyone who plays zombies, feel free to add me and hit me up for a game when I'm on.
          why dont u guys just trade WaW profile names u can just add / friends request

I play good game of zombies!! hit me up!

WaW name PopClutch1k
          Xfire name ShookonesRR

I get around 10 15 servers that come up for zombie most are full but the ones that arent i click and nothing happns...!!! very strange must be a patch coming soon

Comment

- there are bugs with co-op mode as it is right now...not all servers are showing up, not everyone can connect to games, and some "stale" games that no longer exist are showing up in the list. Treyarch has mentioned that they're making some changes in an upcoming patch that will hopefully improve the situation.
            Ah. That's very relieving, hah. At least I know it's just a bug that will be fixed later! :P

Ctrlaltde1337 - I added you on xfire, and going to add you in game in about 30 seconds

ShookonesRR - same goes for you!

Comment

anyone from Aus playing?

Comment

Im from canada lololo:thumbsup: Can i play with you:cry: loolol:thumbsup:

Comment

Im not sure how ping effects you on the co-op games :s

Comment

Working...
                  X