Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles

Can you unlock vehicles or are you stuck with just the same tanks?

Re: Vehicles

From what Treyarch have released we are stuck with the same INACCURATE tanks that are included on maps like roundhouse. There are developments being made by modders such as Zeroy despite having broken mod tools and he does have working vehicles but there are a few major bugs such as no sound, can't get back out once your in and they are indestructible. Despite this they are continuing work on getting new vehicles and these will likely appear in mods coming out when Treyarch fix the redirect problems

Comment

I dont have a problem with accuracy. Ive shot people off walls with the main gun.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        I dont have a problem with accuracy. Ive shot people off walls with the main gun.

Crunch
        No sorry you have misunderstood me I don't mean physically inaccurate I mean Historically inaccurate, The models do not match their representive tanks quite right in my mind especially when compared to photos

Comment

:yay:Lol that going be cool if the cod coming like a bf with jet,helicopter,jeep ect,,,

Comment

Yeah despite all rumours it looks as though the only vehicles we get are the sh*tty tanks >.>

Besides no other vehicles would really work due to the tiny maps >.>

Maybe a pogo stick...

Comment

A motorcycle would be cool =)

Comment

im k witht he pogo stick:shock::thumbsup:

Comment

A couple of working fixed 88's strewn about the tank maps would be cool. It would keep tankers honest.

In UO, one shot from an 88 destroyed any of the medium tanks with one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by [XI]Cmac!!!! :D View Post
                    No sorry you have misunderstood me I don't mean physically inaccurate I mean Historically inaccurate, The models do not match their representive tanks quite right in my mind especially when compared to photos
                    Im a big military channel fan.. the tanks do seem correct the Germans had the Tiger and the allies had the Sherman (dont kno if thats correct spelling) but what is wrong is that the tiger had 3 times the armor and 3 times the main gun, they were kicking the **** outa the allied Sherman tanks only reason we beat them was due to our #'s in tanks and added bigger main guns later in the war. (as far as the tank battle went)

but in the game both tanks seem to have equal guns/armor and yea im sure if u look @ photos things will be off but i could deff recognize what they were going for.

Comment

Neither of the tanks in MP are the Sherman or the Tiger.

The German tank is the Panzer MkIV, it sported a 75mm gun and was produced for much of the mid to late war years. The Soviet tank is a T34 which sported a 76mm gun and was built to counter the until then superior Panther and Tiger tanks.

The Sherman, Tiger, King Tiger and Panther all appear in the SP portion of the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X