Lost profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost profile

I recently got the 2142 delux edition cause my regular copy snapped after an unfortunate meeting with a book. I logged in to my accoutn name and everything and was shocked when there were no profile names. I ended up making a new profile but its really annoying getting killed by stupid things cause I dont have the equipment to deal with it.

So I ask, is there any way to recover my lost profile?

Re: Lost profile

You should just need to log in to the game and any soldiers you have tied to that account will be in your list. There is a retrieve button.
    If it wont appear, create a new soldier using the same name as your old soldier, if you are using the same username/email it should find it.

Comment

Yeah, I tried all that. Its the same account and everything and whenever I try to create a new soldier with the same name it says that the name is already taken. I have a creeping feeling ill have to ask EA on this one. *shudders*

Comment

lol sounds likely not heard this one before, when doing what natt says make sure it is exactly the same as in with lower case, upper case etc

Comment

Working...
        X