Co-op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-op

I only see 5server and i can/t join it what i have to do?? i have the patch...

Re: Co-op

Check your filters. There are not as many co-op games as regular.

Also, there is some debate if it is a bug that you cannot access a game or if when you see the games the refresh is old and the games have already started. Because of that, you may not be able to connect to some games.

Add me as a friend and then you can find me and go into a game and say, "Crunch, lets play co-op." and I will say; "Sure".

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

ahah np mate!! i will ad you on xfire too:yay:

Comment

Gah also having problems in this area, all the games in the list I cannot connect to (simply does not do anything). I have been able to join a game from an invite but no other way :\ this is really annoying as zombies is so much fun!

Also I have opened port 28960 (suggested on the cod forums) and patched to 1.1 but still nothing. Any ideas?

Comment

yea Super Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aside the fact there are VERY few zombie/campaign servers freaking half of them i click and it does nothing!!!! lol anyway My Xfire is ShookonesRR Gamer tag for WAW is PopClutch1G proly better off jus adding me in WAW i'll be on!

Comment

The Co-Op browser is buggy and when you click to join, it sometimes wont. Last I heard, Treyarch has not been able to reproduce this problem in their testing environment, however, they are aware of everyone having a lot of issues with it.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X