Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 5: World at War

Hey guys,

This is my first montage, it's not like a 30 minute masterpeice since I made it the best I could in one whole afternoon. It's 2 rounds of gameplay, for a 4-5 minute video. Notice the timing of the song with the video, Youtube messed up some parts.

Please be critical, I mean not like a jerk but like say, "You might be able to make this or that better..." So I can make better ones. Since I plan on making a few.

Well here she is. Bradley's Call of Duty 5: World at War montage
    Enjoy

Re: Call of Duty 5: World at War

It was good, but one main critic. You used a song that could have been very easily synced with the video, yet it wasn't - if you try to sync it better next time I'm sure it will add a nice touch. Other than that, nice kills, good work :salute:

*I also loved the little "SPR" text :P

Comment

Umm its good.. but you dont cut when you die, and you graphique look cheep:dead:!!

but 4/5:thumbsup:

Comment

Do you mean my in-game graphics? They're all on high...

As for Youtube I can't help it, I was told to make the resolution higher but I donno...anyway I made a new vid, took me all day. Check here out in this forum section.

Comment

nice bolt rifle work and i live the bayonet kills, would have been nice to have some in-game sound though

Comment

I liked the flame thrower kills at the beginning

Good video overall. I would remove your deaths as well and you can use MS Movie Maker to make those edits.

Very good though.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Nice video Shifty, although I have to agree with Defekt about the music sync..

Comment

lol, old thread revived. Great video though.

Comment

Working...
                X