Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most ridiculous kill of the day

Look at the top left corner

Got them while they were running around in a smoking buggy and everything was just chucking bullets at them, but the last bullet to hit them was my crappiter. I believe that thing shoots pebbles instead of bullets. lol, it shoots forever but never hits anything unless you are dead. Well, that SS is an exception.

Re: The most ridiculous kill of the day

that's funny man. too bad the buggy isn't in the pic though. and you are right. i am only killed by accipiters after i kill someone. they never kill me while they're alive. it's weird.

Comment

lol i haven't seen one of those in action for a long time. i've only been killed by that thing once i believe. i was so sad when it happened.

Comment

Yeah, i was late with taking the SS. Wish i got the buggy shot. I saw a spider on the corner, that's why i am behind the wall

Comment

lol. nice.

Comment

lol, i just noticed the guy on my team called "WHAATAAH" I assume it's that little sound Kung Fu guys make when they kick someone

Comment

That's what Bruce Lee likes to drink. LOL I have a Tshirt that says "Whataaa" on it.

Comment

lol, classic

Comment

I got killed by crashing into a guy who was using the parachute.

Oh, and i was flying a air transport

Comment

woop accipp owns for killing cars, if you nail it with a pilum and it goes on fire accip locks on and finishes it = 3 free accip kills

Comment

Working...
                    X