lvl 65 for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 65 for a while

So I was level 65 last night and you get to unlock the final things; M1 carbine and flamethrower.

The carbine was awesome. It was a lot of fun to shoot, accurate, seemed powerful. Had a great time with it. It was like shooting zombies

Now the flamethrower. I had the best time with that last night. The killcams of people killing me while I set others on fire were awesome! People actually ran in fear of it There were a lot of good laughs, even from the victims of it, and people were excited to see one on the battlefield.

The funniest moment though with it was when someone released the dogs. The dogs were coming at me and I figure the flamethrower should be enough to stop them. Boy was I wrong. The first time I did it, the dog caught fire then lunged at me and tore my throat out. THEN he goes running around ON FIRE!. People are laughing like crazy seeing this dog running around on fire. This didnt go on for a long time, all this happened in a few seconds. The fire did eventually kill the dog, but it seems people die faster in the flames than the dogs do.

So if you plan to use the flamethrower on the dogs, give them distance and keep the flame on them.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: lvl 65 for a while

For a while?

Comment

Lol im making prestige lol:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Swatpll View Post
        Lol im making prestige lol:yay:
        Is that another term for touching yourself inappropriately?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          For a while?
          Yeah, I went ahead and did the prestige thing. I want some other kit slots.

LOL Stilla.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            Is that another term for touching yourself inappropriately?
            um?????

Comment

I have picked up the carbine a few times and it is a great weapon to use and cant wait to unlock it myself

Comment

Working...
              X