My Zombie Mode Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Zombie Mode Strategy

I never did like the strategy to stay in the room or go up only if we were about to be over run (emergency) so here’s my strategy and I leave it to you if you want to give it a go I’ve used it and I managed to go all by myself to level 14 and I only died cus I was kinda bored from it :dead:

My plan, seeing that the first few waves are kinda easy to defeat by myself cus there’re just few running Zombies and the remaining are slow so you can run around and shoot from far away. I tend to go for head shots and save up as fast as possible so that I could open the door and have the option of opening the box few times until I get the LMG or the Laser (or both if you were lackey enough) but don’t worry if you didn’t get a good weapon in the beginning as you can always go for the shot-gun on the wall inside the room to help out (aim high and time it and you can takeout 2 Zombies in one shot) to buy you time until you get the weapons. After you do, go up from the inside the room and not the other one. As soon as you go up head to the far corner where you can get grenades from the wall. Just stay there and wait for them to get close and aim high for head shot only as anything ells won’t do much to help out. Don’t worry the LMG has 500 rounds so you won’t need to reload as much if you keep your shots under control, but if you want to reload just throw nades over the stairs and to the entireness and that will give you enough time to reload. I also tended to leave a small space behind me so that I could step back few steps as usually Zombies will stop in front of you before they hit you, so as soon as they stop just go back 1 step or 2 that will give you the extra time needed to get your gun ready :thumbsup:

I also tried it when I was playing with 3 more players, my god it was sure sweat. Although we didn’t had any mac or something and we didn’t play together before we managed to go to 15 easily . 1 was covering the window, 2 were covering the door and 1 more was standing at the wall where you buy the grenades and he was throwing them all day. But we didn’t last cus 2 players were timed out and we were over run before we knew what was going on :salute:

Good luck,
    Adsonic

Re: My Zombie Mode Strategy

There may need to be some tweaks to your plan, but I also was wondering about utilizing the upstairs more. I checked it out by myself the other day and it can be nuts up there. BUT, I believe it is a vital thing that must happen later on. I've made it to level 20 w/o going up stairs. We lost due to silly mistakes. That's how the zombies always get you.

Comment

Working...
    X