COD:WAW favourite map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD:WAW favourite map?

Ok, so it's been some time since the game is out, and we have had time to play all the maps.

So what are your favourites?

P.S. Please choose no more than 3 maps. Cheers.

Re: COD:WAW favourite map?

Castle/Airfield Is my best maps:yay:

Comment

Cliffside and Seelow so far.

Comment

Man, I dont know. I have like 6 favorites and I dont mind playing any of them. This one is tough. Im going to have to think on this some more

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Definitely Downfall and Outskirts for me. Downfall is great b/c of it's somewhat symmetrical layout which makes for good balanced gameplay in certain modes. And Outskirts has a good blend of open area along with buildings scattered throughout that you can jump from one to the next and also use for cover. The tank vs. infantry can be quite hectic/fun in that map. I love playing War on both of those maps.

Comment

Castle/Roundhouse/Hangar are my favorites. Those with the Hangar, I like to just fight in and around the hangar area, not the outlying areas.

Comment

Either castle or outskirts are my favourites with roundhouse a close third

Comment

All the German v Russian maps, basically :P

Comment

I have a few favourites, but the one I like the most would be Asylum, for close quarters.

Comment

Castle was my favorite until some tards found a way to glitch under the map. Roundhouse would be my next choice.

Comment

Has to be Seelow for me, haven't had as fun on a map in any game for a long time.

I like Castle, nice and sunny. Roundhouse is also pretty cool. I like Downfall, but ive had 3 BSOD's with this game so far, all happened on that map lol.

All in all, much better maps than COD 4, only ones i really don't like are Dome and Courtyard.

Comment

Downfall, Airfield, and Makin.

I really like more then that, but those are probably my top 3.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Hangar for my shotty, Cliffside for my bolt action and Outskirts for my SMG's.

I hate Makin with a passion :dead:

Comment

Castle, and really all the beta maps guarantee a good game imo.

Comment

I would say Outskirts just about shades it for me. But I have to admit that the maps are very good in this COD. I never seem to worry about which map is being rotated which wasn't the case in COD 4, where I would often leave the server to find my preferred choice of maps. It is just a case of adapting my style of play to suit the map, and the maps with the tanks make a nice change from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                              X