Free for All... Oh Boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free for All... Oh Boy!

Usually I play TDM or cap the flag, but yesterday tried an FFA game.

Oh boy...just fekking crazy. A blur of kill, death, kill, death, kill, kill, death, death... I managed a 3rd place with 77 kills and 72 deaths lolz, first place managed a stunning 79 kills 24 deaths.

Tried crouching in a corner but ppl spawning even behind me killing me instantly.

The dogs and arty were occupied all through the match, just managed one round of dags (11 kills YAY!), the last round was just wasted, it cost me the first place for sure.

Otherwise FFA is nice change, but one round an evening is enough for the old me...

Re: Free for All... Oh Boy!

It's great fun in vCoD with rifles only... otherwise it gets too spammy and camping is bad, mainly in the later CoD games

I love FFA in Crysis though... just fits that game much better.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
      Usually I play TDM or cap the flag, but yesterday tried an FFA game.

Oh boy...just fekking crazy. A blur of kill, death, kill, death, kill, kill, death, death... I managed a 3rd place with 77 kills and 72 deaths lolz, first place managed a stunning 79 kills 24 deaths.

Tried crouching in a corner but ppl spawning even behind me killing me instantly.

The dogs and arty were occupied all through the match, just managed one round of dags (11 kills YAY!), the last round was just wasted, it cost me the first place for sure.

Otherwise FFA is nice change, but one round an evening is enough for the old me...
      I hear you, I need at least Team Deathmatch to suit my needs. FFA is just absolutely crazy, especially those high player servers where you spawn - die spawn - die spawn - die within seconds.

Comment

i cant play TDM or FFA due to the repetition between the gameplay being die, kill die kill die kill.

I need a good game of HQ or CTF

Comment

Some of us happen to like that repetition.

Comment

I just find it frustrating. I like playing game modes because i feel it singles out the better players from the rest, whereas TDM is really just about luck of the draw.

Comment

Play on small (like 10players) servers for FFA unless you like the spammage. It was worse on COD4 because of martyrdom and the fact that almost every weapon was automatic.

Comment

Working...
              X