Stat Of cod5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Of cod5

Ok guy now im pissed I GOT RESET A OTHER TIME THIS MORNIGNT!! WT HELL THE GAME DO??! I can't all time back-up my profile only because the game going reset us for nothing

the rank yesterday

What happend with this game?

Re: Stat Of cod5

Power servers are being tackled and it seems they are trying to stop them, wiping whoever has played in them.

Comment

No, not really... power servers are nothing special... its just SD with long round time, long bomb plant, long bomb defuse, long bomb timer... and numlives set to 0 instead of 1 (gives everyone infinite lives), and and respawn time to 0...

There's nothing wrong with that, if Treyarch wanted to fix the problem then they would just patch the sd.gsc file so that you can't set the bomb/round so long... but they won't because they really don't care whether you spent 2 hours on 'power level' sd servers, or 3 hours on a HQ server, or 10 hours on a tdm server...

Swatpll just had the "glitch" where your stats reset randomly... it happens in CoD4, and it still happens in CoD5... - power level servers were around in CoD4 too, you can do exactly the same settings, it's just not that many people have done it on CoD4 since you could rank up so fast anyway, but with CoD5, having the prestige and the extra 10 ranks, it means ranking up takes a bit longer - and well "we've all ranked up in CoD4, so we don't really want to go through it all again for CoD5" - hence why these 'power level' servers are so popular

You can get to rank 25 within 3 maps...

Plus I remember posting about how to do a power level server for the beta, and it seems everyone has followed me :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Swatpll View Post
        Ok guy now im pissed I GOT RESET A OTHER TIME THIS MORNIGNT!! WT HELL THE GAME DO??! I can't all time back-up my profile only because the game going reset us for nothing
        "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

If you know your game is prone to data loss, why don't you backup your data?
        1. Get COD5 Backup
        2. Add to scheduled tasks
        3. ....
        4. Profit!

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
          Take it from the brightest:

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A&feature=related[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
            Star Trek fans will remember this classic...

There's an old earth saying. I know it's in Russia, probly in Tennessee.

Comment

I backup all night but they going fix this?

Comment

Working...
              X