Power lvl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Power lvl?

Use that batch file I posted about in our news a few days ago for backing up your stats. I have the batch file on my desktop, I double-click it, 2 secs later, my stats are backed up to a folder in my documents. It's too easy not to be using it every time before you go in game, every time you're done playing.

Link to news post: ...every time I hit paste, this ghey windows scanner link comes up, what the hax?

Comment

THERES NO LINK!!!! :weo:

I just wanted to use the weo

I dont know what they plan to fix in 1.2. There are rumors that its on the list, but I have not seen anything official at all.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Lol :thumbsup:! So now lets PLAY!!! And ownzzz Somezzz Nobzzzz:cry::laugh:

Comment

Im not sure if its meant to be repaired because from all the people it has been happening too, they have been a high level that used some way other than that treyarch wanted you to use.

Comment

^Wrong...again. Its happening to random people no matter their rank. Go checkout the call of duty forum. It's even been confirmed by JD at Treyarch that there are stat issues. It's happening to people who are rank 10 through prestige level 5 rank 10.

Our stats are not accessible by anyone but whoever is on our computer therefore Treyarch can't touch'em.

Comment

lol... i know i saw this topic:thumbsup:

Comment

Thanks Ausden i didnt know

Comment

No problem Eliminator. Sorry if I sounded like a d**k didn't mean to.

But your not the only one who thinks its Treyarch. The COD forum is full of people trying to say the same thing. But like I said, JD has confirmed they are working on figuring this problem out and getting something done (new patch I hope!!!).

Comment

Not at all.

I think people are blaming treyarch because its the easiest thing to do and also because we are so used to master stats servers from BF2 and 2142 that when stats do go to pieces we instantly blame the person responsible for holding them.

Comment

Originally posted by =d][b=Ausden
                      Our stats are not accessible by anyone but whoever is on our computer therefore Treyarch can't touch'em.
                      Unless of course they happened to have an application with Internet access running on your computer
                      Maybe even the same application that created the data in the first place?

Now I don't think that they have messed up the stats on purpose, but I see no technical reason why they couldn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X