Power lvl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power lvl?

Omg guy i got reset after playing like 2day of power lvl its not ilegal this game??:cry: i got reset when i was prestige 2 lvl 30:cry::cry:

Re: Power lvl?

My power level is over 9000.

Comment

I dont know, it sounds like your data was lost or damaged some how.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I got reset but i did a back-up this mornignt because im going to play in my file tomorow so i replace my profile and now it work but my friend have the same thing:shock:

Comment

Seriously doubt your stats were reset because you were playing on a powerlevel server.

It's the same old issue, your stats were randomly erased. You gotta back up your profile after each time you close out the game.

Comment

Lol thx!! All night im going bakc-up my stat:thumbsup:

Comment

I have seen everywhere this happening and i do believe it is treyarch actually deleting the stats.

Comment

If that is the case, get ready to see a rash of "updated" stats. You will see people at prestige 10 in no time.

Its bad enough if your machine hiccups you lose your stats.

Crunch

Comment

All stats are on your PC, Treyarch can't delete them...

Comment

Also, I found this article that is 12 days old;

"Hello everyone,

So it was a long weekend for all of us, and I appreciate your patience as we worked past a service outage.

What happened was, we made a game that so many people wanted to play (alright you got me, I’m bragging!), that our master servers were inundated with authentication requests which simply got back-logged. This resulted in response times that exceeded the hard-coded timeout thresholds in the game.

It was a problem that has been 100% resolved. I could give you more techno-speak as to how we solved the problem, but I’ll just assure you that it shouldn’t happen again.

Now a bigger issue is the loss of stats. It’s apparent that a small percentage of players may have lost their stats over the weekend. This is definitely a problem, but not the same as with the PS3. So while you may be reading about some PS3 stats resetting, and how we think we know what’s going on there and working on their fix, that doesn’t translate to the PC.

PC stats are stored locally, not on a master server. So unlike the consoles, where we know where the problem exists, we don’t have an explanation yet as to why your file systems changed as a result of failing an authentication request with the master server. As such, it is taking us some extra time tracking down the cause on the PC.

Nevertheless, we are working as I write this to figure out what went wrong, and a solution to include in the next patch we have in-development.

So I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you, and thank you for the feedback as we troubleshoot this issue. I’ll keep you updated with what we learn.

Regards,
                    -JD "

With it being the holiday weekend in the US, it could be possible that there was a high demand on the servers again and stats were being randomly reset. There is no complaining on power level servers being targetted on the callofduty forums or FPSAdmin forums. If there was some massive reset, I would think we would be hearing about it all over the place by now.

Stats are the one ring that rules them all and we are Gollums

Crunch

Comment

Yeah, I would say every 25 levels or something to back up your stats by just copying the folder and putting it elsewhere in your computer in case it gets corrupted. Treyarch didn't erase your stats, it just seems your computer can get them corrupted for whatever reason it may be (BSOD, lock ups.. or just gheyness)

Make sure to just keep a backup and you should be good. You may lose a few ranks or what not if it happens again, but if you continue to back it up, you wouldn't lose much.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]IC|*=DaN=*
                        All stats are on your PC, Treyarch can't delete them...
                        Surely they can do something that when you join a certain power server it wipes your stats?

Its not deleting the stats, its just resetting them.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MD]A|Pvt.iTrek
                          My power level is over 9000.
                          I wanted to post that >:3

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                            Surely they can do something that when you join a certain power server it wipes your stats?

Its not deleting the stats, its just resetting them.
                            Not with what they have setup right now... AFAIK, DemonWare just checks your profile is valid and logs you in and shows you your friends, it doesn't know what stats you are at, you can delete/move/do anything with your mpdata and DemonWare won't know... they would have to implement some call back functions but ensure that it only works for 'stock' otherwise they'll end up getting mpdata files from every mod :/

Comment

The probleme is Is verry lame to save ur stat all night Did they going repair this next patch>??

Comment

Working...
                              X