Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Punkbuster Kicked!

First ill tell you, I DO NOT HACK.

Ok ive been playing COD:WaW for a while now and nothings been going drastically wrong. Then today, i tried to join a server. Joined it for a few minutes and suddenly got kicked.
    Reason:
    Punkbuster kicked player Aveger6789 RESTRICTION Diallowed program/driver [80251]

Anyone know why this is happening? I tried playing COD4 and the same result happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Getting Punkbuster Kicked!

Did you delete some file of pb in your document?? OR DID YOU play with ur file or something?? if yes!! Um go in your garbage and pick up your file you have delete

Comment

What's your specs?

It's not a cheat/hack, but it could be either:
      Some sort of rootkit/malware/spyware/virus in your PC
      Conflicts with a recent driver update - either try to update all drivers or roll back (could be graphics, could be service pack, could be sound driver)
      Could be a macro driver that your keyboard/mouse has - that PB doesn't allow now

Try updating pb manually by downloading the pbsec.htm file and other files off PB site - here

Comment

SPECS:
        CPU: Core 2 Duo E6850 3.00GHz
        RAM: 2GB
        Graphics Card: Ati Radeon 2400 HD
        HDD: 320GB
        The last thing i updated was Itunes... Ill try rolling that back maybe
        That's the only thing i've changed before Punkbuster started kicking me.

Comment

Yea, I was also thinking It could be a mouse/keyboard macro.

Comment

Ok i dont have any keyboard/mouse macros and i now my computer is sorta starting to stuff up now. That might explain the reason..

Comment

OK its good now guys. Ive fixed the problem. I scanned my computer for rootkits and manually deleted them. Punkbuster works fine now.
              Thanks for the help anyway!!

Comment

Working...
              X