Titan Medallion award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Medallion award

i can't seem to get this award. i already have the requirements. the only thing i need to do is get 10 kills in one round and i have done that countless times. am i missing something? here are my stats:
    This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Re: Titan Medallion award

i think they have to be titan defence kills or attack im not sure as when i click on the medal ingame it crashes

Comment

I got that yesterday, I'm guessing the 70 best round did it.
      2142 stats have the requirement at:
      ior 10 kills in Titan game mode
      150 hours played in Titan mode
      70 best round score in Titan mode

I can't check the medal ingame as when I click on it - ctd, and I'm not going to re-install to fix it!

Comment

i also have that problem. is best round getting gold? if so i don't think i have completed that even though on 2142-stats.com says i completed it.

Comment

yeh i think so i dunno lol been aaaaaaaaaaaages since i got that and the crashing is a vista bug i believe probably the way it connects to the master server to retrieve the info is blocked by vista so it just crashes but meh :P

Comment

Originally posted by unreal_calibur
            i also have that problem. is best round getting gold?
            70 best is just the highest score in a round, not counting x2 commander, so not all golds.
            I only have 66 gold anyway, but in BFHQ it says 72/70 best round.
            Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
            the crashing is a vista bug i believe probably the way it connects to the master server to retrieve the info is blocked by vista so it just crashes but meh :P
            The crash bug may be Vista related, but it can be fixed by installing the 1.40 patch before the 1.50, I just re-installed yesterday as I was bored and don't get the crash anymore.

Comment

meh i cba looking at awards i got 2 years ago :P

Comment

Working...
              X