My Rank won't update? Won't keep stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rank won't update? Won't keep stats

Well, I had to reformat my computer the other day so I first saved my 4 Star Level 65 profile onto my USB Flashdrive. Reinstalled Windows, Reinstalled World at War and put the Level 65 account in my Documents and Settings where it belongs.

Well, it reads it fine, and will let me go Prestige fine as well. I can leave a server, check my stats and it will show my newest level, but if I close out the game and restart the game whenever, it will be back at my 4 Star Level 65.

WTF

Re: My Rank won't update? Won't keep stats

lol im i can say nothing!! My is working when i do the same thing you do!!

Comment

Doubt this will help, but here are some ideas:

Did you patch before or after you copied it over? If you patched after copying, I would try overwriting it again with the one from the USB drive.
      Is it on read-only?

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
        Doubt this will help, but here are some ideas:

Did you patch before or after you copied it over? If you patched after copying, I would try overwriting it again with the one from the USB drive.
        Is it on read-only?
        Im your number fan:yay:

number one fan*

Comment

I am having the same problem except I did not re-format my PC or anything, just today, whenever I have played, if I shut the game down and re-open, all my game play will be lost. I got about 4 ranks (to rank 54) and done about 26 challanges, and all for nothing, I played CoD4 from day 1 untill CoD5 came out and never had this problem, does anyone have a fix?

Comment

Sorry for double post, turns out a re-install gets the stats updating again, remember to back up your stats!

Comment

Working...
            X