Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No spawn dots....

Hi,

Recently I have played a few rounds where I had trouble selecting spawn dots. I would get killed, and then the screen would come up, but with no dots. I would hit insert a few times, screen would minimize, maximize, but still no dots. Eventually I would spawn on the Titan again, where my original spawn point was selected. It seemed to keep happening, although on occasion I could actually get the spawn dots to select a spawn point before it respawned me.

Is there a key which toggles them on and off I am not aware of? Or was this a glitch? I don't remember having so much trouble selecting spawn points in the past....

Thanks,
    DD.

Re: No spawn dots....

Switch to the squad menu and back to the spawn menu. Usually takes care of the problem.

Comment

Pressing ENTER will show you the map with Spawn dots. And Capslock ( or maybe insert for you ) will show you the actual BF map with units position.

Comment

lol if you were pressing insert, that creates a squad and automatically brings up the squad screen. As stated press your enter/return key to bring up spawn screen

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
          lol if you were pressing insert, that creates a squad and automatically brings up the squad screen. As stated press your enter/return key to bring up spawn screen
          Not when you are dead man! Can't join a squad if you are dead. Pressing insert when you are dead just makes the map with unit positions minimize / maximize.

DD

Comment

that'll teach me for skimming :P

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
              Pressing ENTER will show you the map with Spawn dots. And Capslock ( or maybe insert for you ) will show you the actual BF map with units position.
              Does that solve the OP's problem?

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
                Does that solve the OP's problem?
                Yep, sure did. Pressing ENTER brings them up 95% of the time, for those rare occasions when it doesn't, flipping to Squad screen and back (as suggested by Shurikane) brings up the spawn-point dots.

Thanks,
                DD.

Comment

he was so on his squad screen :P

Comment

Working...
                  X