Having some fun with CoD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some fun with CoD5

I've finally purchased on Steam after playing the beta/demo and I'm enjoying the SP mode quite a lot. The bolt rifle action in MP is very fun too.

I'm glad I purchased. I'd rate the game 7.5/10 and probably a little higher after they get the kinks worked out.

Re: Having some fun with CoD5

Im glad you got it Sonic. I know you were on the fence some about it.

Add me to your friends list (if you want) and we will team up sometime and kill zombie hordes or just play for fun

CptainCrunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, just wait until you play co-op campaign & zombie mode, and the other MP maps. Tons of fun. Be sure to use XFire or the in-game friends list (it's kinda buggy, FYI) to link up with other people online, and squad up with them in MP.

Comment

Glad you are enjoying it mate, a better buy than FFOW for sure

Comment

It sure would be cool to set a date to all meetup on a server.

Eliminator, thanks for bringing up that game that made me cry... so close to being a great game, yet so FUBARed at the same time. I had to hide my DVD box so I wouldn't have to look at it any longer. lol

I haven't played anything other than SP and some light MP on some sparsely populated servers. COOP, Zombies, etc all sound like fun. I'm off to explore...

Comment

Yes FFOW was a shocker and i was disappointed too. Ive been looking forward to a good MP game for a few months and this has delivered

Comment

Working...
            X