Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its me Giggo!

Hey peoples !

First thing sorry for that bad english i learn it on time! Ok guys i got banned on GQ Suez moving server on suterday for Glitching ! I dont know who banned me and why ! I was flying with the airtransport with my clan mate BeS[T]Seller as gunner and we standing downside from the titan in front of the titan gun (position f3 in titan gun) and the shield form titan was up ! I can understand that new for some people but how can i shoot outside from the shield? THAT DOESNT WORK ! So if somebody want to kill me he cant get me from the side because of the shield he must shoot from downside on us to kill us but we allways repair thats why it is difficult!

Guys i enjoy playing on GQ i like your servers but sometimes the moving GQ server is a little bit laggy i think you know that maybe you need to restart it the thing is i play a lot battlefield i like that game so much my first multiplayer game and i never play some other games i know a lot of tricks in this game because i have 3000 hours or more i dont know but not because i have nothing to do i work and at night i go to school i have a lot to do but when i have time i play! it gives a lot of peoples with aimbot or they use some glitches in this game and a lot from this sht on your server i tell your admins a lot names from aimbotters but the most time they do nithing or they want to check it but they dont see it some names are Blademans, Plastmatiker,Dakota... , and if you start your Northern strike server you have so much guys with aimbot on this server it was crasy i get killed 20 times before someone banned them that was not funny ! You need to know if some one is podsurfing on port bavaria THEY CAN GLITCH ON ANY BUILDING IF HE FLY UPSIDE DOWN! So watch peoples with a to good Kill death rate and check what a weapon they use the most glitcher use the support because they need a lot of ammo! the thing is i want to help GQ for a better gameplay thats why i want a training match to show the admins the glitches that they know how is glitching and that they kick them or better bann! i swear i never use some aimbots in my life because its boring and i can make a good score without aimbots i dont need that and i dont need some glitches i hate it ! My clan is working with punkbuster and ggc to bann all aimbotters that we know! i banned more then 100 aimbotters from our server and i know that they really aimbotters because the most from them comming back THANKS FOR KEY CHANGER! Ok i have a key changer too because iam banned from more then 30 servers for aimbot thats so stupid they can watch my videos if i had a aimbot you can see it there because you cant make a aimbot invisible (the peoples are yellow and red with a aimbot watch it on youtube!

I swear of god NOBODY FROM MY CLAN IS USING A AIMBOT WE HATE THIS GUYS THAT USING THAT!

If you dont trust us that we can make scores like more then 100 with no aimbot give me a good player from you clan let him join Teamspeak and he make a big score i swear!

one more destroying of consoles with shooting pilum on the shield is not forbidden from ea i write them a message for a long time to check it and they say that is not forbidden but i dont have the message anymore it was for a long time write them too and they ask you the same! And the most of the american players do that too they have a rule titan shield overloading is allowed go to TBG clan or efx clan or an other and check it !

Ok guys i hope this clears a lot of things and you say yes to training with us or maybe a clan war or a cooperation clan or something we all enjoy on your server and i like to play with bossebo hes crasy with shotgun very hard to fight against him or fiffi, mark ,hashishini,evowardog and my mine is nealbo666 is a very good pilot repekt ya and the other players from GQ i hope you unbann us because we dont do some bad sht on your servers !

peace G

Re: Its me Giggo!

We are the Total Gaming Network... not GQ clan...

Comment

Comment

Talking to GQ about it here when as far as I know (and I know most of their members) not many if any use/frequent this forum at all, isn't going to help much. But I know for one that GQ do NOT allow titan shield overloading. Their rules aren't the same as everyone elses Also, nobody needs a key changer. I'm banned from plenty of servers for owning their admins but I just explain to their admins I'm clean and normally I get unbanned. Key changers belong to cheaters 90% of the time, so you won't help yourself by owning one if you're a high-scoring clean player.

If you cannot use their forums, then I suggest you PM their admin for explanation, or find a contact email address. Nobody here can help you out.

Comment

post of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
            post of the year!
            seconded i was like ....lolwut?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
              seconded i was like ....lolwut?!?!
              hahaha, I read it and it brightened up my day!

Though when I read the title for some reason I read it like in a mario type way, like in the games.

"it's a me... MARIO" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
                "it's a me... MARIO" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
                I did the same thing haha

Comment

this guy seouls hard.

Comment

Working...
                  X