Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo (Xbox/PC) review

Not a fan of my old reviews.
    Last edited by Obsidian Spire; 04-29-2016, 05:18 AM.

Re: Halo (Xbox/PC) review

I got the PC version from a friend a couple years ago, and I think it would be pretty good if there wasn't any lag in MP. Coop on the Xbox was always a lot of fun though.

Comment

I tried the demo and got an average of 15 FPS so I said LOL and uninstalled.

Comment

Wow, pretty good review. From what Ive seen and read about this game (I own it as well and it was bad MP wise) its pretty spot on.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

good review, but bad choice of game.

Its been around for so long, no one really needs to read a review of it at this point. A review of a more obscure game, or a relatively new game, would be much more useful.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
            good review, but bad choice of game.

Its been around for so long, no one really needs to read a review of it at this point. A review of a more obscure game, or a relatively new game, would be much more useful.

Yeah it would be, but I rarely buy new games and most of my games are fairly well known. The most recent game I purchased is MarioKart Wii and I rented Dead Space, but I already talked about them. Anyway, I said I was going to review all of my games, so eventually I would have reviewed Halo. My next review for the upcoming week is either Doom 3, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, or Halo 2. If I can't decide, I'll pick a game at random from the games I have completeted.

I hope no one actually picked the extremely poor option because they actually hated my review. Please just let it be for the inherent humor.

Comment

Working...
            X