Best Campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Campaign?

What do you think is the best? For me it's death toll, defending that house at the end is awesome.

Re: Best Campaign?

Not sure what to vote..either Death Toll or Blood Harvest

Comment

Can vote yet only played half of all of them except no mercy, though death toll is fav so far

Comment

Overall, death toll is very nice, but I went with Blood Harvest...gotta love that corn field.

Comment

I like the environment of Dead Air the best, the exploding jetliner at the end's a nice touch.

Comment

Dead Air is the best. Defence on a minigun is epic.

Comment

miniguns are deathtraps!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                miniguns are deathtraps!

Comment

miniguns are deathtraps!
                  If you have friends who can cover your back... then they make expert possible, as opposed to impossible.

Comment

Death Toll

Second comes No Mercy, i just love fighting your way to a hospital and then a epic showdown on the roof. Seeing that chopper for the first time, while everyones fighting their battle, coming down to the roof gives me a warm feeling

Comment

miniguns are deathtraps!
                      Only if your team fails. You need one guy behind the gunner to melee any zombies near him/her, as well as the melee the gunner themselves when they get smoker-choked/hunter-raped.

As well as the fact that once a gunner takes a hit from behind them, even if you kill the zombie right after. You better believe that gunner WILL come off that gun and look around. Every time.

Except the time you're overrun and can't help them. Then they'll keep firing until incapped.

Originally posted by Rick Astley
                      Death Toll

Second comes No Mercy, i just love fighting your way to a hospital and then a epic showdown on the roof. Seeing that chopper for the first time, while everyones fighting their battle, coming down to the roof gives me a warm feeling
                      Not to mention the famous phrase you get to say at that moment. (And not get accused of mic spam)

Comment

No one voted for No Mercy, eh?

Did we all get burned out on the first part from the Demo?

Comment

No mercy is pretty good, but i like how death toll has alot of different areas that it takes place in, like the town, church/graveyard, sewers, and it had quite a bit of outsideness.

Comment

Working...
                          X